IGNORED

Happy Gilmore Swing...

Incognito
Note: This thread is 5493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would pay money to see him bust that out when he's two back playing 18 in the final round of a major with a par 5 finisher. 1st it would be all... ... then if all does not go well...

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

thanks for the link. id actually seen him do that before.....

but this version with the show blows that other clip i saw out of the water. really interesting stuff.

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5° Stock Stiff
Wood: Tour Burner TS 13° Stock Stiff
Hybrid: Tour Burner T2 18° Stock Stiff
Irons: Tour Preferred 3-PW Rifle Project X 6.0
Wedges: 54.10|58.08 Z TP Rifle Spinner 5.5 Putter: VP Mills VP2 Ball: TP/Red.LDP Bag: Warbird Hot Stand Bag 2.0Started playing...

Haha that's awesome. Paddy crushes that shot in the video!
Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

What's really amazing is the virtually identical position at impact between the "normal" swing and the "Happy" swing. That's pure athletic ability!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow...That was really amazing. The fact that his position while running and standing still were almost the same is just unbelievable. I guess pro's really have their swing ingrained into their head!

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow...That was really amazing. The fact that his position while running and standing still were almost the same is just unbelievable. I guess pro's really have their swing ingrained into their head!

Their mental image of them probably doesn't differ a whole lot from my mental image of me. However, in reality, they can implement it as opposed to me looking like I'm trying to smack bees off my left calf.

In my bag:

Driver: 907d2
Fairway: R7 ti 5-Wood
Hybrids: 909H 21 Rescue 4Irons: KZG Forged Evolution 5 - PW w/Rifle 6.0 shaftWedges: 52 Rac & Vokey 58Putter: Studio Select 2Ball: Titleist ProV1xEyes: SG5

Would it be allowed on the golf course? I went to the range today, and I was killing the ball like this, and hitting it straight. It probably went atleast 250 yards, which at 15 is my best driving distance... Not trying to lie about distance, * I think* it went that far... It went 100%, and I mean 100% straight. I would take the laughs just to get the reward if it would be allowed in a tournament... So is it?

Would it be allowed on the golf course? I went to the range today, and I was killing the ball like this, and hitting it straight. It probably went atleast 250 yards, which at 15 is my best driving distance... Not trying to lie about distance, * I think* it went that far... It went 100%, and I mean 100% straight. I would take the laughs just to get the reward if it would be allowed in a tournament... So is it?

No rule against it. Break it out. Let us know how it goes

Sometimes my "real" swing feels like it has that many moving parts. Unfortunately the result is usually teeing up a provisional. Love to see Paddy launch one during a round.

That's really cool. I've seen the little 3 second clip on youtube before but it's way cooler getting to see him do it like that. Gotta love how he was the only one who would do it (or maybe just the first one who said yes).

That clip was great. Really amazing that his swing at the top with both swings was identical.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Note: This thread is 5493 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!