IGNORED

Favorite Club?

Note: This thread is 1047 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite club in your set?

• Driver
    • Fairway Wood
    • Hybrid
    • 5-iron
    • 6-iron
    • 7-iron
    • 8-iron
    • 9-iron
    • Wedge
    • Putter

I'm surprised by the number of people responding 60* wedge.

Oh, trust me, I'm one of those people. The 60 degree is so money, especially when the greens stimp to a 15 and you can reliably hit a flop shot.

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love my cleveland 60* lob wedge. it's so fun to just throw it up in the air like a phil mickelson flop shot. haha.

But my favorite club is my Ping G5 driver. Reminds me of Bubba Watson when I hit it (my fav golfer)

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

pitching wedge....have the most accuracy with it
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

My Pitching Wedge.

I never hit a bad wedge shot, and can control the distance very well, and love hitting 50% shots into the plastic cans at the range and smiling knowing people wish they could do it.

It goes sky high and just bites the green and doesn't let go.

mine would have to be 9 iron as well. I can hit it well from about 130 to 90 yards.

The Bag: Hoofer Vantage (Black on Blue)
In the bag...
Driver: X460
5 Wood: Zing 2
7 Wood: Zing 2Irons: X20 Steel ShaftPutter: Scotty Cameron Newport Detour

Taylormade Rac 56 degree wedge.

In the Grom Bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* Aldila NV Stiff
3 Wood: 904F 15* Stock Speeder Stiff
Hybrid: Idea Pro Hybrid 18* Aldila VS ProtoIrons: PI5 4-PWWedges: CG11 52* Rac TP 56* Vokey Spin Milled 60*Putter: XG #9

• 10 months later...
everybody has one whats yours

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

My 5 Iron. Its the club I go to if I am having 'one of those days' and cant hit anything, even if my life depended on it.

Driver: r7
3 Wood: Insight BUL
5 Wood: T40
3 I-Wood: 3dx
4-SW: NVG2LW: Putter: Rossa MonzaBall: Noodle - Long and Soft

My 5 wood it is the most reliable club for me. I dont even have to put a good swing on it and it goes right where I want it to.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

I don't have one... they all act up at times, but they all redeem themselves at other times.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I would have to go with my hybrid. So confident with it off the tee, in the rough, on the fairway... maybe I should start putting with it (or not).

Driver: G10 9* Matrix Ozik XCON6
Woods: i15 15.5*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Hybrids: i15 23*S UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red; i15 23* UST Mamiya Axivcore Tour Red
Irons: S57 5-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vintage Tour 52*; :eidolon: 56* & 60*Putter: Studio Select Newport 2

My lob wedge. I can generally put a ball on the green with minimal roll within 10 feet with my lob wedge, plus I feel confident when hitting over traps.
In my bag:
Driver: Tour Burner 10.5 re*ax
3 Wood:R5 XL
Irons:FP Irons 5-GW
Hybrids:Baffler DWS 3,4 Wedges:588 RTG DSG 56º, 60ºPutter:White Hot XG #9 34"Grips: Lamkin Crossline CordsBall: Pro V1x

I'll go with my putter.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Note: This thread is 1047 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!