IGNORED

What is your "Go To Club"?

CarlSpackler
Note: This thread is 5430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My 3 iron off the tee and my 56 degree vokey oil can to the green.

~It's the Indian not the Arrow ~

In my bag:
Driver: X460
3 Wood: WarbirdIrons: X18 Pros (3-PW)56 degree wedge: Oil can60 degree wedge: FeO2Putter: Desert Club: ISI 8 Iron~Still looking for a Straw hat~

7i or 8i...
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

7i ... i feel like i could hit piece of paper with it everytime (now obviously it doesnt happen ) but my confidence adressing with trusty 7 is extremely high.

I always have confidence in my 7i. I always think of the scene from Tin Cup, where Roy breaks all his clubs except for the 7i, when I reach for mine.

In my standbag:

Sumo2 5900 Driver, 9.5*, Diamana stiff flex
SQ Dymo, 17* 4wood, Widebody UST stiff flex
R7 irons 4-9 Project X 6.0 shafts 3i MP Fli-Hi hybrid CG10 56*, 60*/CG14 46*, 52* G5i Zing putter One Platinum or ProV1(x)OFF! Deep WoodsiGotcha! ball retriever

If I'm at the right distance, my 9i is pretty well dialed in. I expect to come very close to the flag with it.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Definitely 7 iron,

in the Netherlands you have to do an exam on 4 par 4 holes before you get to play on the regular golfcourse. You have to hit under 22 strokes for the best 3 of these 4 holes, which most of you would consider pretty easy.

However, when you're a beginner, you can get to the green of all 4 these holes with 2 strokes of your 7 iron. So in order to pass the exam, you only need your 7 iron, PW and putter. So I started playing golf hitting my 7 iron, and it's still my favorite.

X Forged PW.
Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

5 wood.

Without a doubt, it's my old school 1992 Titleist Pro Trajectory Metal 20*

I hit it 210 on a string with a slight draw every single time. I bought it off eBay for $29 and no matter what technology comes out, nothing can replace it. I love it almost as much as my Scotty.

I always play the tips, so many par 3's are a little over 200 yards, so this club is one of my most important. And boy, whenever I really need a fairway on shorter par 4, it never let's me down.

More playing parters/opponents check out that old club after I hit a few with it than any club in my bag. It's definitely my most accurate club, its money.

PW for me. Get me anywhere from 125-105 with it and I feel like I'll be within 20 ft. 85% of the time.
My Bag:
Driver: FT-i (i-Mix version) - 10* w/ UST Proforce V2 (stiff)
5-Wood: RPM Redline
Hybrid: Baffler 23*
Irons: R7 Draw 5-PWGap Wedge: 52* Sand Wedge: 56* CG10Lob Wedge: 60.04 VokeyPutter: White Hot Rossie putterBall: TP Red

Used to be I hit a PW from 100yards and that was that.

NOW I've been hitting everything about 30 yards further, so it's my 52 deg gap wedge from 120 and in.

I hit 2 flagsticks from inside 100 with my 56 sand wedge in the last 3 weeks. Maybe that's my new fav!!

-Bobby Harris
----------------
I play a Wishon driver that was fitted to my personal swing by a professional club fitter
Irons are Tommy Armour 845's for irons handed down to me from my father
Wedges by Cleveland Golf. Gap(52), Sand(56) and Lob(60).And a VERY OLD Odyssey Putter with a graphite...

Oh hell. My 56 degree SW.

I holed out from 110 on Tuesday, clanked one off the pin on Thursday and stuck two shots with it inside 1 foot on Sunday's career round.

But it's not that precision that I really appreciate. It's the fact that the WORST shot I hit with it in those 3 rounds was only about 20 feet, and that was because I mis-judged the firmness of the green and the wind.

Driver: 905S 8* - Graffaloy Blue 65S Shaft (tipped 1" Short)
Fairway: 960F (15*, 19*)
Irons: T-Zoid Pro 4-PW w/ True Temper Steel
Wedges: MP-R Black 52*, 56*
Lob: 60* CG-10 (nice and rusty)Putter: OZ Putter (with oversized Winn Blue Grip)Ball:: One Tour

When I need accuracy off the tee, 4 Hybrid.
For approach shots, I like being anwhere from 110 - 140 and am pretty confident with my 50*, PW, and 8i....for some reason the 9 doesn't give me as much confidence.

Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5*, Fit-On Red Shaft
3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha 16*
Hybrid: HiBore 22*
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW, 2* Flat
Wedges: CG11 50* (2*Flat),54*(1*Flat),58*(1*Flat) Low Bounce AllPutter: Yes! DiannaBall of Choice: Srixon AD333, Wilson ZIP, TF Gamer

PW for me. As a beginner it's the club I am focusing on the most to get more consistant ball striking, I always feel comfortable the most with this club in my hands.

My 54° Vokey
In My Bag:
Driver: R7 Limited Matrix Ozik X-con Stiff
3 Wood: 909F3 Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Irons: AP1 3-PW DG S200
Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 54° NickelWedge: Forged 60°Putter: Rossa Balls: Pro V1XAvatar: Nicklaus North Golf Course, Whistler BC

Driver. Sounds silly but it is the club I am most confident with.

T.M. O'Connell

What's in My Bag
Driver - 909 D2 9.5 degree
3 Wood - 909 F2 15.5 degreeHybrid - 909 H 19 degreeIrons - AP2 w/ Rifle 6.5Wedges - BN 60.04 & 54.11Putter - Pro Platinum Plus

Note: This thread is 5430 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!