IGNORED

How Legit Is Jack Hamm?

trackster
Note: This thread is 1302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by 1par2win

Imagine if you matched up The Hammer with a set of Ping Eye 2's what would happen?!? Might leave nothing more than a smoking crater with that much awesome in one place.

Something seems familar with this poster....

lol...

• Upvote 1

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Once in a while when I decide to mess around on the course, I scream "POW!!!!!!" when I hit my driver and always top it. I need to know Jack Hamm's secret to success.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Jokes are completely inappropriate in this discussion .

In all seriousness, stop it.  The legitimacy of Jack Hamm depends on it.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Originally Posted by senorchipotle

i recently lowered my putts per round to 18 with the dr. feelgood putter.

I just lost some serious respect for Al Geiberger.  Sad.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Originally Posted by senorchipotle

i recently lowered my putts per round to 18 with the dr. feelgood putter.

I've seen it all now

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

I thought that was a joke advert but the club can actually be bought.

Stop! Hammer time!

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

This hammer thing has gone way too far.

[ Equipment ]

• 1 month later...

Yes...Jack Hamm is legit and he is in the Guinness Book of World Records. His golf equipment is also legit and has helped thousands of golfers not only in N. America but he is also huge in Japan.  Sure his infomercials are a little over the top, but the science behind his golf equipment is real.  Jack has a degree in engineering and knows what he is talking about when it comes to driver technology.  He invented the long tees which are now standard for today's big headed drivers.  I would put Jack up against any long drive pro as his clubhead speed which was measured and verified by Golf Digest is absolutely incredible to see in person.

Originally Posted by tgrizzy

. . . using his driver and method I achieved my longest drive ever of 360 yards and was consistently hitting about 250 or greater on my first time out using the driver and method. I managed to drop 5 strokes off my previous low score.

Consistently hitting > 250? Is that with the Dr. Feelgood?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Every time Jack hits a drive with the HAMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx.............................Chuck Norris dies. POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guinness Book of Records doesn't really mean anything. They're fact checking isn't exactly journal standard.

Anyway, I purchased that Hammer driver and my wife came back to me. Then I divorced her for not being Jack Hamm. I'm not even gay.

Originally Posted by Fat Slice

Meh, I'm waiting for the Chuck Norris Driver.

Chuck Norris...the golf ball disintegration master

The War Sticks:

Driver: Adams Speedline F11 9.5* w/ Aldila Voodoo stiff flex shaft

3Wood: Adams Speedline Fast 10 15*

Hybrid: Ping G10 22* 

Irons:Mizuno MP32's 3-PW (bought used for $189)

Wedges: Cleveland CG14 52*, 56*

Putter: An old Ram Laser...lol...but it works

Ball: Srixon Q-star

• 1 year later...
How legit is jack Hamm??? Hmmm well let me tell you. A few years ago my brother and i played a round with this guy in Vegas. It's true he smashed the tee shot on average 370-380 yards! Even drove the green on a 420 yard par 4! It was very impressive to watch someone drive the ball so far!!! But his short game was horrible! I believe he shot in the 90's that day! So yes he can drive it far but his short game and putting was like watching a comedy show!!

Note: This thread is 1302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!