IGNORED

LPGA Players Pose for ESPN The Magazine "Body" Issue

Bo the Golfer
Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not sure what you're complaining about ... Christina Kim has a MUCH better body then i thought she did. She's got a pretty super butt

You're not the only one that thought that. When I first saw the picture, I thought "where did the rest of her go?" Maybe we just think that she's a little bigger because we always see her next to players that are for the most part, pretty skinny and small.

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

• Administrator
You're not the only one that thought that. When I first saw the picture, I thought "where did the rest of her go?" Maybe we just think that she's a little bigger because we always see her next to players that are for the most part, pretty skinny and small.

She went on a crash diet, lost a lot of weight (and her golf game), put it back on, and has since (a year or so ago) been slowly taking it back off again.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Oh and lets not forget - the guys taking the pics are professionals - they know how to hide stuff you dont wanna see and make average pretty good looking in these kind of shots...

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

• Administrator
This the old thread?

Yeah, thanks. Merged.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Can't you see she's hiding it behind the bag on the cart?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Here y'all go, since I know you've been waiting for it:

Awesome photo!!! And the shots in The Body Issue are gorgeous!

ECT

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

She went on a crash diet, lost a lot of weight (and her golf game), put it back on, and has since (a year or so ago) been slowly taking it back off again.

I didn't recognize C. Kim - I thought it was another Korean player.

Someone posted a pic of Christie Kerr a while back (I think it was on this site). She was fatter than C. Kim!! Quite scary IMHO... Maybe they all visited Daly's doctor

WITB: Driver: Titleist 910 D2 10.5 R / 5 Wood: r7 ti / Irons: Ping G15 Steel R (3-P, U), / Wedges: Vokey SM4 56/11 SM4 60/07 / Putter: Scotty GoLo 33" / Ball: Titleist Velocity / Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 4.0 / GPS: SG3

Gina Carano is gorgeous to me ... oh my. If i had to trade it'd definitely be Adrian Peterson, kid is built like a statue.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

LPGA posing? This is hot--well, only for a select few. Some might strike a resemblance to a head of cauliflower in a bikini bottom. Or, there are those who are just... well they're hot as hell. Like Sandra Gal:

In my bag

907 D2 Driver
904 F2 3 & 5 Wood
ZM Forged 4-9 Irons wedges 52 Spin Milled 48, 56, 60 Newport 2 putter 35"

(I swear this was discussed before, but I couldn't find the thread. If you can, post or PM the link and I'll merge them).

After seeing Sandra Gal, one would think that pine tree would be straighter.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

After seeing Sandra Gal, one would think that pine tree would be straighter.

No, because it's got an unblocked view of Christina Kim

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Oh wow. And I think all 3 of them are hot, I dunno what some of you guys are talking about. You know you'd do it.

Grom stand bag
SQ 5900 - 9.5*
Burner 15* and 18*
MT 20* Hybrid
CG Gold 4-PW CG14 52.10 SM 56.14 IC 20-10a 34" Putter SDF balls (was on sale)

The pine tree is bending over to get a better look.

Driver: Burner 10.5 deg
5W: R7 18 deg
3H: Idea Tech
4-PW: MP-57
GW: Vokey 52 degSW: 56 degLW: 60 degPutter: Black Series 1 34"Ball: Pro V1

Note: This thread is 3783 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!