IGNORED

Anyone enjoying the drink tonight?

Danny Noonan
Note: This thread is 1655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Laphroaig, or The Frog as I affectionately call it, is pretty much a staple of imported scotch so I don't think you'll have any trouble finding it in any store that sells scotch.

Enjoy. It's one of "the Big Smoke" so be prepared for aggressive (in a good way) peatiness

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rusty nails the last couple nights, then last night made something up with some Finnish lingonberry liqueur, vodka, and lemon juice. Not bad, but probably would have been better with some soda water.

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Polished this off this evening mixed with Coke Zero. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/195577/width/300/height/500][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/195577/width/300/height/500[/IMG][/URL]

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Originally Posted by LBlack14

Polished this off this evening mixed with Coke Zero.

I think the hardest part of drinking fruit-flavoured bourbon would be finding a pair of pink panties that fit.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

I think the hardest part of drinking fruit-flavoured bourbon would be finding a pair of pink panties that fit.

I take that back, it was mean spirited and I apologize. I was drinking Talisker Single Malt at the time and I found the thought of berry-flavoured whiskey to be very off-putting. But, by all means, drink what you fancy, Nancy . Sorry, couldn't resist the "Nancy" line.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Brandy. Good.

brandy_tasting_111210_IMG_3086.jpg

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I take that back, it was mean spirited and I apologize. I was drinking Talisker Single Malt at the time and I found the thought of berry-flavoured whiskey to be very off-putting. But, by all means, drink what you fancy, Nancy . Sorry, couldn't resist the "Nancy" line.

Think what ya want, but it's good stuff and goes great with a case of beer, pint of Black Jack and a few Black & Milds. Oh, I don't wear draws, my balls don't fit. :-P

-Landon

Originally Posted by LBlack14

Think what ya want, but it's good stuff and goes great with a case of beer, pint of Black Jack and a few Black & Milds. Oh, I don't wear draws, my balls don't fit.

All good just teasin'

I have the same problem with drawers, small hotel, no ballroom!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Wild Turkey 101 and Coke Zero. Double shot, can of coke and ice. Going down very well.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Laphroaig, or The Frog as I affectionately call it, is pretty much a staple of imported scotch so I don't think you'll have any trouble finding it in any store that sells scotch.

Enjoy. It's one of "the Big Smoke" so be prepared for aggressive (in a good way) peatiness

You ever tried Ardbeg out of interest? If you like peaty Scotch, this is a great dram. Try the 10y/o and work up. If you find some 17y/o it's heavenly albeit hard to find (and therefore pricey) now.

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Absolutely LOVE Ardbeg. I think I posted about it a little further up. Fantastic unfiltered whisky.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

In a low-ball glass:

2 1/2 ounce (or so...) of red vermouth (I recommend Martini Rosso but anything dry should work. Don't use Cinzano or any sweet red vermouths)

healthy squeeze of lemon

top up with soda

1/2 ounce (or so...) of vodka - always add the vodka last

enjoy

It's called a Chili, but I call 'em shortcuts as they have a way of sneakin' up on you, especially if your liberal on your measurements.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

In a low-ball glass:

2 1/2 ounce (or so...) of red vermouth (I recommend Martini Rosso but anything dry should work. Don't use Cinzano or any sweet red vermouths)

healthy squeeze of lemon

top up with soda

1/2 ounce (or so...) of vodka - always add the vodka last

enjoy

It's called a Chili, but I call 'em shortcuts as they have a way of sneakin' up on you, especially if your liberal on your measurements.

having just made another batch (or two) tonight, I would like to amend the recipe as follows: make it a full ounce of vodka.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

All good just teasin'

I have the same problem with drawers, small hotel, no ballroom!

No offense taken'.:beer:

-Landon

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 1655 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!