IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3685 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew is growing on me. The more I see of Blake and Mike, the more I think they should be the ones to go. If they would worry as much about their golf game as they do about Andrew, they would be doing fine.

Kevin's days are definitely numbered. Four shows now (or five?) and he's yet to hit a solid shot.

Who shot JR?

JR shot himself.

I can't believe he went for a 225+ carry over water. Let the other guy take the risky shot (under pressure) and see how he makes out. Instead, JR saw that Mike had a good lie (in that pansy-ass rough) and faked himself out. Once he tanked it into the water, Mike had a shot with MUCH less pressure on it. Mike was mentally down and JR let him off the hook. You need to play to your strengths not to the other guy's game, particularly when your strong suit is putting. What a goof.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

agreed def cant believe that happend.
Driver Tit 907D2 9.5 aldila spec grid 67s
HybidTit 585H 19* s flex
IronsTit 775cb 3-pw
WedgesTit vokey 52* 56* 60*
Putter Rife Barbados 35" winn mid pistol gripGolfballBridgestone B330-s/taylormade tp black/titleist prov1x

I started out the episode yelling at the TV -- how are we supposed to watch this show if these guys can't hit a short iron into a fairway? The opening challenge was awful.

But it turned into one of the better ones in my mind. It seemed to get away from the silly, petty, nonsense and really was about golf.

You can't tell me Andrew didn't push all the right buttons with Erdman. Even after blowing the first iron shot, they put a 3 wood in his hands, get a few points and Andrew simply brought it home with one of the first real clutch performances of the season (3 for 3 point scoring shots). For all the crap he takes about being overly supportive, you can't convince me that Erdman didn't respond well.

As for JR, it's a mixed bag. If you're going to play on Tour, you have to reach that green in 2. Sure he let Mike off the hook, but Mike's ball is essentially teed up in the rough, and you have to want destiny in your own hands. Cant' take eagle out of the equation. But this is what the show should be about, not knocking a ball through a pane of glass. I know that gets some people excited but I guess it's old to me.

Driver: Nike Covert Tour | 3W: Callaway X Hot Pro | Irons: Mizuno JPX-800 Pro X100 SS | Wedges: Vokey SM 54-08, Vokey Raw 60-12 | Putter (of the week): Arnold Palmer "The Original" 33"

I wouldn't have believed J.R. would be the one to be walking...I would've liked to have seen it be either Blake or Mike, maybe even Kevin. Get all the hot heads out.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Who shot JR?

JR was far from the worst golfer on the show, but the reality is that 225 carry over water is nothing to a professional golfer or even a scratch golfer. Even if he hits an extremely poor shot, with a three wood in hand, he should still be able to carry it 225 and get it over the water. Sure, he probably shouldn't have been the one to go this show, but if he can't hit that shot consistently under pressure then you're not going to fair very well on Tour anyway and you might as well go home.

I wouldn't have believed J.R. would be the one to be walking...I would've liked to have seen it be either Blake or Mike, maybe even Kevin. Get all the hot heads out.

I actually think blake and mike are 2 of the better players besides gipp and tony. As for kevin honestly I would play him straight up for 20 a hole and be confident I would walk away with cash in my pocket. Just my 2cents.

Driver Tit 907D2 9.5 aldila spec grid 67s
HybidTit 585H 19* s flex
IronsTit 775cb 3-pw
WedgesTit vokey 52* 56* 60*
Putter Rife Barbados 35" winn mid pistol gripGolfballBridgestone B330-s/taylormade tp black/titleist prov1x

Is it just me or do the shots that everyone is making seem worse and worse. I think i could hit better under the pressure. 130 yards are ur hitting it off the green?

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

JR should have layed up and used his wedge game to make birdie and put more pressure on Perez's second shot.

Blake is the next to leave the game.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Andrew is growing on me. The more I see of Blake and Mike, the more I think they should be the ones to go. If they would worry as much about their golf game as they do about Andrew, they would be doing fine.

Blake is just a douchebag. At least Andrew is content with being himself and is happy with himself. Blake is just sulking around blaming Andrew for everything. I cannot believe that crap "we gotta get him into elimination". Like the rest of the group is going to stop trying to win to get one guy out?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

As annoying as he is.....is anyone else impressed with Guliani's game! I mean, that bunker shot he hit on yesterday show inside the 15 feet was a professional bunker shot. 140, cut around palms, stuck inside 15 feet.....very impressive,he just needs to shut his mouth and play. Although, sometimes I think he does it just to get Blake and Perez out of their game.

None of this will matter it will come to the brothers and Vincent.

In My University of Kentucky Bag:

R9 460
R9 T3
TP Rescue 17, 21 degree R7 TP 3-PW W/ Project X 6.0 Rac Z TP Wedges 50, 54, 58 Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet TP Black Pro V1

Andrew seems to handle the nerves better than anyone,he has got game and
has a better chance at becoming a pro than Blake.Blake crumbles with a bit of pressure.Vincent and Andrew final.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

I did think Andrew's bunker shot was perfect. Kevin just needs to calm down. I really didnt want to see JR leave the show, but he knew he couldnt hit that 3 wood 267 to carry water! Mike had the 225 yd shot since he out drove JR. I thought it was funny when Mike plugged his approach shot against Blake....I mean yeah that sucks but given the softness for the ground, why wouldnt you take a really steep wedge onto the green? He could of at least made par, no?

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I really didnt want to see JR leave the show, but he knew he couldnt hit that 3 wood 267 to carry water! Mike had the 225 yd shot since he out drove JR.

Oh really? I was thinking JR's was 267 total and 225 to carry the water? If he had 267 to carry the water that means he likely had around 290-300 to the flag. If that's correct he had no business even thinking about 3 wood and deserved to go home.

Oh really? I was thinking JR's was 267 total and 225 to carry the water? If he had 267 to carry the water that means he likely had around 290-300 to the flag. If that's correct he had no business even thinking about 3 wood and deserved to go home.

For JR it was 225 to carry the water, 267 to the flag.

Constantine

Note: This thread is 3685 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!