IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3686 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next should be Kevin, I have no problems with Mike.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Kevin is the most level headed guy on the show, besides Andrew. He doesn't let much get to him, unlike the other guys. Maybe it's the pants.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Kevin is the most level headed guy on the show, besides Andrew. He doesn't let much get to him, unlike the other guys. Maybe it's the pants.

Its gotta be the pants. Last week he had on Tennessee orange checkered colored pants LOL. I'm at the Altadena GC every week for my lesson and I've seen him in some crazy stuff. He's been in like black pants with multi-colored polka dots, pretty wild

I'm not a real big fan of Mike. Not sure what it is I just don't really like him.

Here's the order I'd like them to go:
1)Mike
2)Kevin
3)Andrew
4)Tony
5)Gipper

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Was it just me or did anyone else think Gippers youth was starting to show a little bit last episode. I'm not saying in his game but he made comment after Andrew beat Tony about if "Tony doesn't get eliminated Andrew better watch out". It's rather bold to make that statement since Andrew just handled him quite easily. However I totally think Andrew has them all rattled mentally. All them get so fired up to play him that they lose some of their composure. Andrew is definitely good enough that you lose it a little bit he will jump on the opportunity. It's certainly one of the better big breaks.
Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Was it just me or did anyone else think Gippers youth was starting to show a little bit last episode. I'm not saying in his game but he made comment after Andrew beat Tony about if "Tony doesn't get eliminated Andrew better watch out". It's rather bold to make that statement since Andrew just handled him quite easily. However I totally think Andrew has them all rattled mentally. All them get so fired up to play him that they lose some of their composure. Andrew is definitely good enough that you lose it a little bit he will jump on the opportunity. It's certainly one of the better big breaks.

I agree, and Gipper would be sad to be alone if Tony did end up leaving...soooo sad (LOL!!)

a bit much is being made of Gipper wanting his brother to stay on the show i feel... lets have some perspective, it is his brother.

What's In My Bag?
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

a bit much is being made of Gipper wanting his brother to stay on the show i feel... lets have some perspective, it is his brother.

That may be so, but if they are the last two standing, I think you might see a change of heart

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Definitely,i wouldn't like to play Andrew for money,he seems to like the challenge.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

At the end of the day it is reality t.v. The producers will play up the fact that Andrew has gotten under everyone's skin and they are going to play up the whole brother twist. It is no different than Survivor or the Amazing race, it is a show that is produced for t.v. and they are going to edit accordingly. We are going to be sick of Gipper and Tony stressing every time that each other is in the elimination round. We will also either love or hate the amount they play up the whole Andrew bad guy scenario.

From a strategic point of view, Andrew has gotten into all the players heads and will benefit from that because his opponents will try too hard to beat him and forget about playing their best golf.

If you just look a the golf and forget about the drama then you can enjoy the show, at least in my opinion.

Here's what's in my ogio.gif Grom...

wishon.gifDriver: 919 THI 460cc 9°
wishon.gifWoods: 915 F/H 16° and 21°
wishon.gifIrons: 752 TC 5-9, PW, AW, SWtaylormade.gifPutter: Rossa - Suzukatitleist.gifNXT Tour

well come on dont be thick

That may be so, but if they are the last two standing, I think you might see a change of heart

It's just like your mom when you were a kid. Sure you cursed the day she was born when you were disiplined, but you'd rip someones throat out if they called your mom an unsavory name.

I ALWAYS want to beat my brother, but I'll be damned if anyone else is going to.

What's In My Bag?

Just as we all suspected, Blake finally beat himself. If I knew him, I would recommend he take up yoga and possibly going on a journey of self discovery in the mountains somewhere. When he gets back, he has a clear mind and a clear purpose and he'll be ready to play golf like he is capable of. Clear that space between the ears, my friend!

I hope Kevin Erdman wins at this point just because no one respects his game. I don't think there is any clear favorite though, so it's anyone's guess. If I had to bet on someone though, it would be Mike Perez because of his Nationwide Tour experience.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I hope Kevin Erdman wins at this point just because no one respects his game. I don't think there is any clear favorite though, so it's anyone's guess. If I had to bet on someone though, it would be Mike Perez because of his Nationwide Tour experience.

I don't think people respect his game because he's been hitting it all over the map the whole time and clearly doesn't have any confidence in himself. I think he's even surprised that he's still around. It's a good thing that he has a good short game because that seems to be the only thing working.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I don't think Tony will be picking Andrew to play head-to-head again anytime soon. The way I see it, Tony is extremely lucky that putt drops.
If he misses, then the pressure is off Blake, who might have made that putt (without pressure). Sure, Tony can crush the ball, but his chipping and putting? No way does he have the game to make it as a touring pro.

Driver: G10 9.5*
Fairway Woods: 3 & 5
Hybrid: 21*
Irons: I10 4 - 9
Wedges: 48* + Spin-Milled 54 & 60*Putter: Rossa FontanaBall: B330-RX

Note: This thread is 3686 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!