IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3685 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i predict erdman winning... not by hitting great shots... but by someone else not hitting the shot to send him home... lols...

ROFL. I just heard him say that in my head.

WOWWWW.

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Gipper has no class. if there was any reason to go after andrew it was because he was a bigger threat than almost anyone there. the poor comments made by him were un-sportsman like and not with the spirit of competition that has been part of golf for generations. i hope he does not win for that very reason

I understand your point of view, but Andrew is the king of back-handed comments and subtle jabs. For example, I remember Andrew calling Gipper "son" several times. If you dish it out, you should be able to take some back.

On another note, I've been glad to see some good golf the past couple of shows. The competitors this year were extremely nervous at the beginning and it showed in their games. I'd like to see the two finalists from every BB season battle it out in a sweet sixteen type tournament (match play)

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

You know what the difference between the Finau boys and Andrew is....the Finaus "turned pro" in their teens while Andrew went to Duke and played NCAA golf, probably a better preparation for the next level. These guys don't seem real bright and I think it will continue to hold them back. Not to say they won't achieve, just that I think they will need to season some more while Andrew is more mentally prepared.

^ he played NCAA golf -until- he got kicked off the team for being a distraction, immature, physically violent towards his teammates during matches, and acting in a way unbecoming a student athlete. He hardly used his time at Duke to prepare him for the next level.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

^ he played NCAA golf -until- he got kicked off the team for being a distraction, immature, physically violent towards his teammates during matches, and acting in a way unbecoming a student athlete. He hardly used his time at Duke to prepare him for the next level.

Interesting. I would have thought that you were describing Blake.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

um ... ok?

and
Yeah, and what was that "I'm a beast from the skies" or whatever he said. Lame.

you couldnt have possibly really thought he said "beast from the skies"... i refuse to believe it.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Well that's why I thought it was so lame. :P

In My Bag:

5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

Erdman has definitely been fortunate to get this far ..... However, this is Not a golf traditional golf competition (i.e. tournament). His good shots have been timely and have gotten him through over players that appear to be 'better' golfers. Law of averages says his number is up very soon, but you never know. One of the big hitters might hit a few untimely wild ones (like the lay-up tee shot that Gipper hit with 3?Iron into an unplayable lie) and he gets through again. On a broader note - I don't think any of these players have the game at this point to play at Nationwide level or higher. Am I wrong? To me they look like scratch handicappers that can compete at club/local level or maybe mini-tour. Winning the BB could provide some financing to help them pursue their dream which I guess is the idea, but all of them need to step up several notches to make it to the big show. I actually thought that Vince might have been the best overall of the bunch.

It would be interesting to see the Brothers in a head-to-head elimination match. They seem close although I'm sure the sibling rivalry is there. I'm not sure if I think Gipper or Tony is the better player. Perez is a mystery to me; he may be the favorite to go all the way; seems to be fairly solid in all areas, but he may get overpowered by one of the Borthers in a head-to-head if they can control that length.... what I would give for 40 yds of that 80 yd advantage that Tony&Gipper; has over me off the tee!

Snowman0157

i predict erdman winning... Not by hitting great shots... But by someone else not hitting the shot to send him home... Lols...

**lol** ect

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

Vince and Guiliani were easily the two best players of the bunch. I'm hoping for a Tony-Gipper shootout. That'd be awesome.

Agree...I miss Vince...but it would be awesome to see the two brothers go at it

Personally, pickng brothers to be on the show is kinda stupid.

Are you kidding?? It's reality show gold!

In My Bag:

I, too, was sorry to see Andrew go. He annoyed me at first but I think that was mostly because the producers set him up from the start as "the annoying guy". In the end - sure, he liked to mess with his opponents heads but he never did it by being crude or outright antagonizing. I think Blake, Gipper and Mike have shown behaviour that is far worse.

Behaviour-wise, Andrew reminded me of a professional golfer. He was competitive, even-mannered, seemingly unflappable. The others I mentioned remind me of spoiled high school kids.

I guess I'm rooting for Kevin now. None of them can really play and he's less of an a-h.

It annoys me how the others say that Kevin should not be where he is when he WON competitions to get to that level. It's not a beauty contest, it's a skills contest, and he made the shots he needed to make in order to advance. Those brothers annoy me...Perez grates as well...too bad Andrew is gone = now I root for Kevin.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Very glad to see Andrew gone. I guess some of you saw talent in him, but I only saw a smugish, arrogant country club boy that had way more confidence than he had game! To his credit, he rode that confidence all the way to the final five, but eventually when it came to playing "real golf" his lack of talent was exposed.

I nearly called it on the final four, I had the Finau Brothers, Mike Perez, and Vincent making it to the end. You can agrue whether or not Kevin deserves to be there, but I think he's the best putter on the show and that is what has kept him alive. I think Kevin has earned his spot!

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Note: This thread is 3685 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!