IGNORED

Big Break Disney

Duffy
Note: This thread is 3694 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I like how mike is playing fairways and greens, and kevin didnt skate by Gipp just played like sh** lol
Driver Tit 907D2 9.5 aldila spec grid 67s
HybidTit 585H 19* s flex
IronsTit 775cb 3-pw
WedgesTit vokey 52* 56* 60*
Putter Rife Barbados 35" winn mid pistol gripGolfballBridgestone B330-s/taylormade tp black/titleist prov1x

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange how mike isn't cussin and fussin on this episode as he normally does.

Updated 2/7/10 - In my Revolver Pro bag:
Driver: G-10 10.5* TFC 129 Stiff flex 3-W: G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
#2h(17*) Stiff Flex #3(21*) & #4(24*): Hybrid G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
5-PW: MP32 (DG300)S flex Wedges 52-8, 56-14, and 60-04 Bobby Jones Wedges
Putter: Rossa Monte Carlo 35"Grips:...

poor gipp :( regardless of how you feel about him, you hate to see that happen to anyone

it was almost definitely his shoulder that let Gipp down.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

Seeing him leave is a beautiful thing. Towards the end he was playing not to win, but to hurt others, mainly Andrew.

He is still arrogant, "when Im on the PGA tour, ill remember this...."

Give me a break gipper, go to college and get a day job.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

poor gipp :( regardless of how you feel about him, you hate to see that happen to anyone

It was what's above Gipp's shoulder that let him down. We know he's a huge talent; we saw that all season in the skills challenges. What he's lacking, as the full-hole competitions revealed, is the course management skills one needs to succeed at the sport's highest levels. Gipper lost three balls in the water on one hole; knowing Mike's predicament after leaving his approach well left of the green, there's no excuse for trying a 1-in-20 shot instead of making the safe play and laying up, especially after finding the hazard twice just moments before.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

too hurt others?

ya'll are being a bit melo-dramatic... dont you think?

true but i think if Gipper's shoulder is solid, he doesn't shank a ball into the water in his first match to gift wrap the finale for Erdman and put himself in that predicament.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

I'm actually thinking that Kevin is going to pull off the big win.He is the only one thats not blowing and talking sh*t.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Seeing him leave is a beautiful thing. Towards the end he was playing not to win, but to hurt others, mainly Andrew.

I dunno, with his talent I'd try to get on the tour too. I mean it'd take a couple years, but why waste it?

In My Bag:

Driver: HiBore XLS 10.5º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
3-Wood: HiBore XLS 15º (Fujikara Fit-on M Gold R Flex)
5-Wood: S2 Straightneck 19º (Fujikara Fit-On Max 65 FW Stiff)Irons: HiBore XLi 3-PW (Fujikara Fit-on M Red S Flex)Wedges: CG14 Chrome 56º SW/60º LWPutter: ...

true but i think if Gipper's shoulder is solid, he doesn't shank a ball into the water in his first match to gift wrap the finale for Erdman and put himself in that predicament.

You're probably right, but that's where the mental part of the game kicks in. Knowing you're not at 100% physically like Gipper has been, you shouldn't play the kinds of shots that are beyond what the body is capable of.

I think that Gipper has the attributes to be a successful professional golfer; he just needs to mature as a player, and as a person. He's only 19, so he has plenty of time to learn.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Appropriate. So long, Gipper. And please don't let me hear that the shoulder is an excuse. Anyone that can swing that hard with a bad shoulder doesn't have a bad shoulder. I have to admit I was rooting for an all-brother elimination tonight. That would have been the sweetest.

As much as I'm sick of reality shows, I sorta wish I had golf chan to watch this. Kevin is one of the pros at my home course, and the last few times I was there he sold me range tokens... Didn't realize until last week that he was on the show this time around-- the guy I got paired up with told me about it. So I'm definitely pulling for him, he seems like a pretty nice guy. He's always friendly when running my credit card through

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

wow... erdman... wow...
i think ppl can see that kevin is just horrendous off the tee... and the show was filmed in such a short time frame that he couldnt fix it...
but he is money... absolute money... on/near the green... he can frikken putt...

im wondering how their practice schedule/free time was while on the show... if i sucked and survived after the first elmination... be assured id be on the range every second working something out unless the show wouldnt let you
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I think we'll be hearing from both of those finau brothers on tour in the next few years, regardless of how they did on that show. They are still teenagers if im not mistaken, right?
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

• Administrator
I think we'll be hearing from both of those finau brothers on tour in the next few years, regardless of how they did on that show. They are still teenagers if im not mistaken, right?

I'll take that bet. I'd be willing to bet they never win a regular season (Fall Series doesn't count) event ever.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Golfers who can shoot par and are still under 20 are very common. Gipper is nothing special, because he can hit it a long way? Yeah a long way into the pond....

Okay, my money's on Perez now. Did he even miss a fairway in last night's episode? I think that dude found his groove.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

I'll take that bet. I'd be willing to bet they never win a regular season (Fall Series doesn't count) event ever.

+1 itll never happen

Forget your opponents; always play against par. ~Sam Snead

Sumo2 5900 9.5, ProForce V2 stiff
Diablo 3w
Baffler TWS 3h MP57 4-pw VR wedge 52.10, 56.14 TPz 60.06 Studio Style Newport 2 SG5ProV1x

Note: This thread is 3694 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!