IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

it is interesting stevie would volunteer something like,,,tiger has a problem. just say, no comment, dude. whether the public thinks you know or don't know tiger's problem is so secondary...

You don't think Tiger's people have already discussed what Stevie should say? I would think it distants himself from Tiger, which is probably what Tiger and his reps want right now.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think Tiger's people have already discussed what Stevie should say? I would think it distants himself from Tiger, which is probably what Tiger and his reps want right now.

discussed or not, not sure. what they are trying to salvage is tiger. to reiterate "tiger's problem" instead of talking about his car racing is not helpful.

stevie is nobody. who cares what distance he is from what. I'd like to hear him say: i understand tiger is going through a hard time. whereas people may have opinions on his matter, i would like to remind everyone of all the good he has brought to the game of golf and beyond.

Tiger has been dropped as a spokesman by Accenture

Here is the way I think the sponsor thing will play out - assuming no more devastating news.

Sponsors with inventory - such as Nike, Tag, will stick with Tiger, at least until all excess inventory is sold out. Sponsors without inventory - such as Accenture, ATT, will drop him. Sponsors such as Gillette and Gatorade have products associated with him but it is not specifically TW branded like Nike and Tag, will sit on the fence for a while (this is already happening.) Of course, a company like Nike will stick by him forever. They have already proven they have no qualms about their athletes indiscretions.

Paul

Driver G5 10.5º
Woods 3, 5 X FAIRWAY WOODS
Hybrid Bobby Jones Golf H4 HYBRIDIrons X-18 4-PWWedges 54º X-Forged 60º 588 RS putter Anser

Here is the way I think the sponsor thing will play out - assuming no more devastating news.

reasonable assessment.

in this american society, good boyz do well, bad boyz do well, and there is not much room for sleazeball. currently, tiger looks like a sleazeball. all the pr guys are scratching their head because this unique case is not in the textbook,,, could be nike's fault to start with that slogan of ,,,just do it.

Should he get back on track and start playing again, I'm sure he'll have no problem getting sponsors. This whole situation just made him even more interesting and known.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I feel sorry for Tiger, another time, even another country and things would be fine. Personal mores are just that. This is a brilliant, gifted, driven man who has brought wealth and prosperity beyond imagine to an entire industry and to anyone who associated with him. The real travesty is in how he is being judged by people with no standing to have an opinion. Einstein fooled around too! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13804030/

Tiger rocks.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Nike is a dubious company in their own right. They don't exactly have the moral high ground when they've made billions upon billions of dollars with slave labor.

Nike is a dubious company in their own right. They don't exactly have the moral high ground when they've made billions upon billions of dollars with slave labor.

HAHA - no sh**!!

I know guys who are 'Nike guys". Even though their shoes are trashed in less than a year, they've stayed loyal. How can you stay mad at a 6 year old? She did the best job she could!

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

discussed or not, not sure. what they are trying to salvage is tiger. to reiterate "tiger's problem" instead of talking about his car racing is not helpful.

Steve is not nobody. He carries his bag at every event. He is on TV every time you see Tiger. Hell, Steve is sponsored by companies that aren't sponsoring Tiger. If he said no comment or your sugar coated BS, all these tabloids and everyone else would form their own opinions on Steve. Instead, he came out, said what he had to say, and is done. We have to take what he said for face value.

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

there is a facebook group called "i have also slept with tiger woods." it has approximately 83,000 members and counting.

hahahhahaha

Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons

yes, stevie is nobody. esp now, what a sellout,,what a rat.

so one has to do or say things just in case the tabloids will form their own opinions?

"Steve is sponsored by companies that aren't sponsoring Tiger." what does that supposed to mean? that if stevie does not the draw the line in public, he could lose sponsorship? my my.

yes, stevie is nobody. esp now, what a sellout,,what a rat.

I did a quick search and found the recent stuff...I don't see how he is a rat unless i missed something?

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I did a quick search and found the recent stuff...I don't see how he is a rat unless i missed something?

i am not a big fan of someone like stevie who waits no time to point out in public that he is the good guy...when tiger, the bad guy, is in the dumpster.

so sorry, not a rat,, but a good guy

i am not a big fan of someone like stevie who waits no time to point out in public that he is the good guy...when tiger, the bad guy, is in the dumpster.

I think Stevie is an idiot...especially with the Phil Mickelson blast earlier this year. But how did he bury his boy Tiger? I can't find much..help my dumbazz out with a link!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I think Stevie is an idiot...especially with the Phil Mickelson blast earlier this year. But how did he bury his boy Tiger? I can't find much..help my dumbazz out with a link!

no i think we are talking about the same article. apparently i read it differently

. so a sportswriter suggested that stevie must knew something. stevie in response, in anger, came out publicly and said he knew nothing, meaning tiger did it behind his back. taken at its "face value", it is a valid assertion. however, in my book, for stevie to come out to draw attention to tiger's problem during tiger's darkest moment is an interesting gesture. he knows right from wrong but tiger does not. isn't he supposed to be a fanatic tiger defense person? cough, cough, good person.

no i think we are talking about the same article. apparently i read it differently

Honestly I'm missing your point. If Stevie said he saw nothing I don't see how thats slamming Tiger. But can we at least agree who gives a damn what Stevie thinks. He's hired help and will stick up for the boss.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

Honestly I'm missing your point. If Stevie said he saw nothing I don't see how thats slamming Tiger. But can we at least agree who gives a damn what Stevie thinks. He's hired help and will stick up for the boss.

haha, allow me to beat the dead horse one last time.

IF the whole world knows nothing of tiger's problem and stevie is asked about it, if he says what he has said, then i agree with you that he is standing up for tiger, regardless if he knows or not. now, the whole world knows of tiger's problem already and stevie says he knows nothing. either he is indeed an idiot , or, to me, the implication is that tiger has also mislead him. since the whole world is already mad at tiger for being mislead, stevie raised his hand and yelled,,,me too!

Note: This thread is 5050 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!