IGNORED

Official Tiger Car Crash/Infidelity Thread

groovezilla79
Note: This thread is 5035 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Elin moving to Sweden would not exactly benefit their children. For the sake of all of them, I hope they can work it out. It is very understandable if Elin does not want to, but it is fortunately not my decision to make. Tiger being spotted (if true) with Uchitel after the incident doesn't sound too promising, but we'll see. Most of all I want to see Tiger back on the golf courses again. The more this situation is resolved, no matter which way, the better for him. Having a ton of stuff on your head when playing golf in front of the whole golfing world does not sound tempting.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope, regardless of whatever happens personally, we get to see the guy playing golf sooner rather than later.

That sums up my opinion perfectly. I like the gossip, but I prefer watching Tiger play golf especially with Mickelson and all the other great players.

Cart Bag: AMP Xtreme
Driver: 460
3 Wood | 5 Wood: Diablo
Irons: (3-8) X18 | X Forged 9 & P
Wedges: X Forged 52 (12) | 58 (10) C-Grind Putter: Anser 4 i SeriesBall: Burner1978 - 93 - All Time Best - 84 or12 over in 1991.1994 - 2008 - Inactive2008 - Present - All Time Best 96 or 24...

Tiger who? Did something happen? Gee, I don't know anything about it? It's old news to me now. Whenever he comes back, he comes back. Whatever. Now we'll actually get to see some coverage of other guys.....if they'd quit showing Daly and his zebra pants.

Tiger who? Did something happen? Gee, I don't know anything about it? It's old news to me now. Whenever he comes back, he comes back. Whatever.

Yeah, now they focus in on guys that shoot 7 over par. Surely there was somebody with a better score TGC could have been showing yesterday.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

• Administrator
Yeah, now they focus in on guys that shoot 7 over par. Surely there was somebody with a better score TGC could have been showing yesterday.

Glad you noticed too. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Watching John Daly was almost as bad as the two hours I wasted for the iPad announcement.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Actually these are out-of-date - I heard today it's up to 14 now...
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Glad you noticed too. Zzzzzzzzzzz. Watching John Daly was almost as bad as the two hours I wasted for the iPad announcement.

exactly...TGC might have a dud in this show that is getting major billing. Jury us still out on JD's comeback, I hope he gets his game back.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Daly may not be at the peak of his career, but he sure would kick the butt of everyone on this forum up and down any golf course.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

isnt there a guy at +3 on this forum he would give daly a big run for his money

a +3 on non PGA tour courses. I highly doubt he would stand a chance on daly unless daly had a meltdown

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

a +3 on non PGA tour courses. I highly doubt he would stand a chance on daly unless daly had a meltdown

I'd say a +3 would have a decent chance breaking 79 on a tour course.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Former girlfriend speaks, says nothing bad at all:
http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/...968826,00.html

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Former girlfriend speaks, says nothing bad at all:

"During our Southern California road trips Tiger and I spent a lot of time at the beach. We would steal a bottle of whiskey from Earl or I’d use my fake ID to buy a jug of wine"

Wild even in college.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

• 4 months later...
See you're assuming that he did cheat. Which there has not been a shred of empirical evidence at all. Also, the woman already claimed she never had an affair. I'm sorry, but until you have photographs of them together or he admits it, I don't believe tabloid magazines.

So frobenius, Hows that baseless speculation and insinuation look now after all the empirical evidence thats came out?

So frobenius, Hows that baseless speculation and insinuation look now after all the empirical evidence thats came out?

At the time it was baseless speculation without any empirical evidence. He had admitted to his affairs after it pretty much established with evidence that there was,i.e. when that voicemail message appeared and other forms of evidence. But dude, you said that Tom Watson tanked the British Open playoff and said that the reason that Tiger Woods needed to become more muscular was because his sponsors wanted him to and you have no proof that Tiger ever has done any steriods or HGH. He might have or is, but I have no evidence, we'll see what happens with the Dr. Galea case.

Note: This thread is 5035 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!