IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 4931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, could Day 1 be any worse. My starters go a combined +1, and my bench goes a combined -15. Joe Durant and Briny Baird were on the bench. Perfect.

Damn you Duval, just when I think you're showing some game you shoot a lousy 71.

48 points on the first day and i had KJ on the bench.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

after Day 2 of Mayakoba at Riviera earning 52 pts today, I'm sitting on 1196 Total Points, Winter Rank 1045 (99%)

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just a heads up guys; I have been going through our group, and guys that have been inactive three straight weeks I have removed. I will keep doing this each weekend to clean house. We still have lots of active members in there though, so keep it up and good luck.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm in two groups: the TST group (team name: The Dinker, currently in 8th place) and a small group with some buddies from my former high-school golf team. As some guys in that group have a tendency to forget to pick their players, I sent out this message on Saturday of last week:

Also, if you ... have a tendency to forget to pick you're [sic] players, click on "Team Info" under the "My Team" button and check one of the "Yes" options for part 5 ("Would you like to receive a weekly reminder of deadline dates via e-mail?"). That way, you shouldn't forget.

What'd I do this week? Forget to pick my players, of course ...

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

lol I usually pick my guys on mondya or tuesday. I gauge my 2nd day picks of how they perform on the first day....which also may be why im in 37th or something place.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I just joined, hopefully I'm better at this than real golf...

Currently Using:

Driver Burner '09 9.5º Stiff +2"
Woods: Burner 15º Stiff +2" HiBore 19º
Irons: r7 TP +2", +2ºSW: CG12 60ºPutter: OZ 5Balls: TP Black

I played last year for the first time. It was a lot of fun...did fairly well early but sort of burned out later on.

I didn't get into it this year.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Yeah buddy! Made my picks on Thursday and ended up getting 1 2 4 and 26!!!! What a great weekend.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

I also got 1,2,4 and 9th.Not bad.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
miura cb 202 and wedge

Not to burst your guys' bubble or anything, but you do realize that the majority of active fantasy golfers were using AK, Camilo, and Paul Casey this week right? Like, at least 30% or over 30,000 yahoo fantasy golf users. And that's a conservative estimate.

Constantine

Not to burst your guys' bubble or anything, but you do realize that the majority of active fantasy golfers were using AK, Camilo, and Paul Casey this week right? Like, at least 30% or over 30,000 yahoo fantasy golf users. And that's a conservative estimate.

but not all of them are Ranked #496 nationwide

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Wow! doral was playing tough today,had Zach johnson as a pick,he is definitly benched now.Francesco molinari saved my ass a little bit.30 points in total for today.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
miura cb 202 and wedge

It is going down to the wire for the winter season. Two weeks left and 5 guys withing 20 points of each other. Good luck over the next two weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys. For those that joined late, a new segment begins this week. We are now in the spring portion, so everyone keeps their points for the overall season race, but starts from scratch for the Spring segment on its own. For those that joined late, or were inconsistent in getting a team picked for the winter segment, a good time to jump on in.

Same as the winter season, I will remove anyone who has been inactive for their third week in a row.

Top five from the winter segment were:

1. Go Golfing
2. Sandplay
3. Hopeless Hackers
4. Battlefield Promotion
5. bluenoser

Good luck to everyone in the Spring segment.

Note: This thread is 4931 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!