IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

gogolfing

Note: This thread is 4038 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up guys; I have been going through our group, and guys that have been inactive three straight weeks I have removed. I will keep doing this each weekend to clean house. We still have lots of active members in there though, so keep it up and good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm in two groups: the TST group (team name: The Dinker, currently in 8th place) and a small group with some buddies from my former high-school golf team. As some guys in that group have a tendency to forget to pick their players, I sent out this message on Saturday of last week:

Also, if you ... have a tendency to forget to pick you're [sic] players, click on "Team Info" under the "My Team" button and check one of the "Yes" options for part 5 ("Would you like to receive a weekly reminder of deadline dates via e-mail?"). That way, you shouldn't forget.

What'd I do this week? Forget to pick my players, of course ...

I played last year for the first time. It was a lot of fun...did fairly well early but sort of burned out later on.

I didn't get into it this year.

Not to burst your guys' bubble or anything, but you do realize that the majority of active fantasy golfers were using AK, Camilo, and Paul Casey this week right? Like, at least 30% or over 30,000 yahoo fantasy golf users. And that's a conservative estimate.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not to burst your guys' bubble or anything, but you do realize that the majority of active fantasy golfers were using AK, Camilo, and Paul Casey this week right? Like, at least 30% or over 30,000 yahoo fantasy golf users. And that's a conservative estimate.

but not all of them are Ranked #496 nationwide

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow! doral was playing tough today,had Zach johnson as a pick,he is definitly benched now.Francesco molinari saved my ass a little bit.30 points in total for today.

It is going down to the wire for the winter season. Two weeks left and 5 guys withing 20 points of each other. Good luck over the next two weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys. For those that joined late, a new segment begins this week. We are now in the spring portion, so everyone keeps their points for the overall season race, but starts from scratch for the Spring segment on its own. For those that joined late, or were inconsistent in getting a team picked for the winter segment, a good time to jump on in.

Same as the winter season, I will remove anyone who has been inactive for their third week in a row.

Top five from the winter segment were:

1. Go Golfing
2. Sandplay
3. Hopeless Hackers
4. Battlefield Promotion
5. bluenoser

Good luck to everyone in the Spring segment.

Note: This thread is 4038 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!