IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy golf

Note: This thread is 3962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isnt Ogilvy listed this week? He's not playing?

He isn't playing this week. Also, thats not abnormal, he set his schedule probably a month ago.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Didn't sign up in time for the SBS. 4 starters for the first round were Zach Johnson, Y.E. Yang, David Toms, and Matt Kuchar. 5-under as a group (thanks Zach). My bench is Bryce Molder, Pat Perez, Mark Wilson, and Rickie Fowler.

For the 2nd round I started Molder, Yang, Wilson, and Fowler. Currently +1 today. Need some finishing birds from Fowler and Molder. Yang's just gotta keep playing steady, as well as Wilson.

You can change your lineup mid tourney?

You can, but it counts as a start for the player if you sub him in at any time of the tourney, and you get a maximum of 10 starts per season per player.

I know what you mean. I flipped 2 starters for guys that were doing better and guess what? You got it - the 2 new guys play worse than the 2 I took out. If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Remember the Hope is a Wednesday start this week, so picks will be due a day earlier. Also, I will be deleting anyone from the league who has not put a roster in at all this season ( I will do this after the Hope) I think there is only one in this category (Red Pine Ridgers).

Note: This thread is 3962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.