IGNORED

Golf Evolution Schools/Seminars/Classes Master Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 4559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm interested in either Phoenix or SanDiego in November. I'm playing in a tournment at Sherwood CC on the 8th in 1000 Oaks and will be headed back to Phoenix that weekend. CA Peeps

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's going to be in AZ at http://www.lascolinasgolfclub.com/
Saturday Nov 13th, should be a great one!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dear Fellow Stackers,

Andy Plummer and Mike Bennett will be practicing with friends the week of the JustinTimberlake Shriners Hospitals For Children Open. There will be a 2 day golf school taking place Friday October 22nd and Saturday October23rd. A list of the scheduled events for the school can be found at www.stackandtiltgolfswing.com under the clinics tab. The price of the school is $1000 per day. We currently only have 3 spots left!!!!!!!

Grant Waite will also be there for some of the event.

Last year the Vegas school was one of the best we ran all year. Lots of fun both on and off the range! We are very much looking forward to doing it again and hope to see some of you there.

Contact Steve Sieracki (Steve@SandTgolfacademy.com)if you are interested in attending or have any further questions.

Thank you!

Looks like it's going to be in AZ at

This school is definitely all set for November 13th. PM me through the forum or email to dave at golfevolution.com - or of course call for more details at 814-464-3446. Very affordable school at $595 for a full day in Phoenix including lots of one on one instruction and lunch, etc. School will run from around 8:45 - 4:30.

Dave

David Wedzik
Director of Instruction, Golf Evolution

LOWEST SCORE WINS! <- Check it out!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
This school is definitely all set for November 13th. PM me through the forum or email to dave at golfevolution.com - or of course call for more details at 814-464-3446. Very affordable school at $595 for a full day in Phoenix including lots of one on one instruction and lunch, etc. School will run from around 8:45 - 4:30.

Due to some things we couldn't control, this school is now taking place on November 20, 2010. Contact details, price, etc. remain the same.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...
On Saturday December 4th Steve Sieracki, Melainey Gunning and Dave Quinn will be conducting a Stack & Tilt golf school at the newly opened Stack & Tilt Golf Academy at Ironhorse Country Club in West Palm Beach, FL. This will be an all day event from 9am-5pm. Number of students will be between 6-8. For more information contact Steve Sieracki, Steve@SandTgolfacademy.com . Cost is 500$ for the day.

The academy will open December 1st and this is the first of many schools this winter. More dates will be posted on www.stackandtiltgolfswing.com

• 1 month later...

Golf Evolution will be in Phoenix again for a Stack and Tilt School in January for those interested. School will be a "two day" school but you can do one or both days without any problems. Both days will run from 8:45 AM - 5 PM. Cost for your choice of either day (1 day) is $575 and both days is $975. Sign up via PM through forums or you can call me (Dave) at 814-464-3446.

The location is at Tuscany Falls GC in a suburb of Phoenix called Goodyear. Here is the link for more detailed info on the spot: http://www.robson.com/page.cfm?name=PebbleCrk_Golf

Plenty of references around the forums btw but if you are in need of any more please let us know.

Dave

David Wedzik

I have been trying to piece together any information on the Stack And Tilt system thorugh this site and Youtube. Whatever I can find I really hope someday you can visit me in Eastern Africa. Or at least ship some DVD's here.  We are starving for information.

Thanks

• Administrator

Originally Posted by The_Pharaoh

When are you coming to Europe??!!!

I don't know. James is in the UK for another 10 days or so - send him an email if you're interested. A UK school is difficult - not impossible - because we have to recover our (flight) costs.

Originally Posted by DBC

I have been trying to piece together any information on the Stack And Tilt system thorugh this site and Youtube. Whatever I can find I really hope someday you can visit me in Eastern Africa. Or at least ship some DVD's here. We are starving for information.

I'd be happy to purchase and ship DVDs to you if you're unable to get them some other way. Send me a PM if that's okay. Quite honestly, I think traveling to Eastern Africa might be cost prohibitive.

Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme

Do you guys ever come out around Chicago? I know Nick did something this summer, but the dates didn't work for me.

Current plans are to get out there this year at least once. We were planning the one last year until, uhhh, we were "beaten" to the punch... in spite of the fact that we were organizing the school on the Golf Evolution forum and the guy who did the school isn't affiliated with Golf Evolution... But for various reasons I think we'll be in Chicago this year.

Anyway, for questions about schools, it's often best to send a PM to me. We can then create a thread specific to that location to judge the interest, and it won't bump our next, upcoming school from being the most recent post. Please limit discussion to the most recent school posted, if possible, and again that information is:

Golf Evolution will be in Phoenix again for a Stack and Tilt School in January for those interested. School will be a "two day" school but you can do one or both days without any problems. Both days will run from 8:45 AM - 5 PM. Cost for your choice of either day (1 day) is $575 and both days is $975. Sign up via PM through forums or you can call me (Dave) at 814-464-3446.

The location is at Tuscany Falls GC in a suburb of Phoenix called Goodyear. Here is the link for more detailed info on the spot:
http://www.robson.com/page.cfm?name=PebbleCrk_Golf

Plenty of references around the forums btw but if you are in need of any more please let us know.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Andy Plummer and Mike Bennett Stack and Tilt School in San Diego

Andy Plummer and Mike Bennett will be conducting a Stack and Tilt Golf School at The Grand Del Mar. This will be a 2 Day school but you can sign up for one or both days. Price is $1000 per day (9am-5pm). For details, questions or to sign up contact David Wedzik at: dave@thegolfevolution.com - by phone 814-464-3446 or private message here. The dates are Friday, January 28 and Saturday, January 29.

David Wedzik

Originally Posted by iacas

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Pharaoh

When are you coming to Europe??!!!

I don't know. James is in the UK for another 10 days or so - send him an email if you're interested. A UK school is difficult - not impossible - because we have to recover our (flight) costs.

Only a few months ago Andy and Mike were over here in the UK (or are you guys not talking about A&M;?).

Sam and James are the two official S&T; instructors in the UK and Sam picked them up from the airport and drove them to James's club in Bedford from what I remember. Unfortunately at that time I couldn't get the funds together to attend. Maybe this year though!

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

I didnt see your response until now. Im shocked at your offer. MiniBlueDragon has also offered to help me out. I have the first 2 DVD's and I am working on the other two.

You two guys are first class all the way in my book. Thanks for the offer!

P.S. I will also be traveling to Chicago this summer. I would be interested in a class around July/Aug.

Quote:

I'd be happy to purchase and ship DVDs to you if you're unable to get them some other way. Send me a PM if that's okay. Quite honestly, I think traveling to Eastern Africa might be cost prohibitive.

• Administrator

We still have one spot open for the school below. Contact us if you'd like to come! This school is next weekend.

The location is at Tuscany Falls GC in a suburb of Phoenix called Goodyear. Here is the link for more detailed info on the spot:
http://www.robson.com/page.cfm?name=PebbleCrk_Golf

• 3 weeks later...

GOLF EVOLUTION - Stacking in Texas March 19th and 20th

We will be in San Antonio at The Quarry Golf Club on March 19th and 20th. School will be a "two day" school but you can do one or both days without any problems. Both days will run from 8:45 AM - 5 PM. Cost for your choice of either day (1 day) is $575 and both days is $975. Sign up via PM through forums or by phone at 814-464-3446. (FYI - we have 4 spots left as of 2/8)

The location is The Quarry Golf Club: http://www.quarrygolf.com/

Dave

David Wedzik

Darn it, could easily drive down for that one.  I've already got my flights booked for spring break that week.  Will try to make the next one.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Note: This thread is 4559 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!