IGNORED

Who Does Augusta National Pair up with Tiger?

Chilli Dipper
Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

"get in many holes"?

Oh man... That guy has been absent from tournaments this year though. I've only heard "get in the hole" a few times, and mostly on putts. It was the point where guys would yell it on a drive from the tee of a long par 5. They do yell it at Augusta though, even though it's not quite as pronounced.

And does it really cost $2,100 to go to the Masters? What a rip off.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are thinking about this wrong. Every is saying people that Tiger would like to play with. I think the Masters will call around and ask players who wont mind the drama and crowd that they are gonna deal with. Rather than who is friends with Tiger. Just my opinion.

You are probably right. I wish John Daly was gualified, then he and tiger could discuss their respective needs for therapy.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Fuzzy Zoeller

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

I don't think it is fair to be paired with Tiger Woods now or in the past. There have been and will be distractions which may not be intentional but they will be there. Tiger Woods gallery is always huge and noisy and care little about the other person in the pairing. Who ever it is needs blinders and ear plugs. Who ever it is should get two strokes a side.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Pair him with me. I will sacrifice my day to go to the masters, and play with Tiger, while dealing with the hate and abuse he recieves :p lol

The Masters is quite controlled, they wont have too much problems with the gallery there, so I dont think it matters. They are very strict on the rules at Augusta, I dont imagine they'll put up with any kind of harassment.

Its the tournaments that anyone can go to that they should be worried about.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Should he tee off in the first group or last? Which would "ease" the impact on others.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Ian Poulter and Sergio Garcia.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Steve Stricker, so we can all see if he truly is the world #2 or not.

Big Bertha 454, 10* reg
904F, 15* Dynamic Gold S300
Tour Special, 18* reg
DCI 962, 3-PW, Dynamic Gold R300
X tour wedges, 52* and 56* 8881 putter Pro V1's for the momentBlogging my "Quest for single digits" every week.

Steve Stricker, so we can all see if he truly is the world #2 or not.

He played with tiger for a good part of last years fed ex up. And being that tiger won it all, i guess you can already say he is the true #2..

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

When will we find out?
on the day?

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

There will be a live interview with Tiger on Monday at 2PM at Masters.com.

Pairings for round one will be released on Tuesday.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

With all that Tiger has been through, the rehab and such, maybe Steve Williams could take the week off and Tiger could have Jesses James caddy for him. They have a lot in common and Tiger could certainly give James advice on how to make himself look like a helpless victim of uncontrollable urges instead of a self-centered jerk.

Tiger, Francesco Molinari, Stewart Cink.

Just a wild guess

Here's what's in my ogio.gif Grom...

wishon.gifDriver: 919 THI 460cc 9°
wishon.gifWoods: 915 F/H 16° and 21°
wishon.gifIrons: 752 TC 5-9, PW, AW, SWtaylormade.gifPutter: Rossa - Suzukatitleist.gifNXT Tour

TIGER TO PLAY WITH KUCHAR, CHOI: The pairings were just released, and Tiger Woods will be paired with Matt Kuchar and K.J. Choi in the first two rounds.

The threesome will tee off at 1:42 p.m. in the penultimate group in Thursday's first round, and will tee off at 10:35 a.m. in Friday's second round.
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Note: This thread is 5153 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!