IGNORED

Who's your pro football team?

XBucky
Note: This thread is 6348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Big D = Dallas.

Remains to be seen whether Bledsoe and T.O. will gel. T.O. didn't help things by missing most of the preseason practice. But if anyone can handle him, I would think the Tuna is up to the task.

I liked Bledsoe when he was with the Patriots and I hope he does well in Dallas - just not too well!

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big D is going down tonight. I've a good feeling about the G-Man and Eli.
Huge game - with Philly going downhill (faster than Paris Hilton on her boyfriend) - this could be the game that decides the division. Huuuuuge.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Big D is going down tonight. I've a good feeling about the G-Man and Eli.

It's funny how I live about three hours from Dallas and can't stand the Dallas Cowboys! I hope the G-Men beat them 35-0.....or worse..

I was already an anti-Dallas fan, and when they got T.O., I think I threw up a little. He is at the absolute top of the "Cody Thrasher Dislike List." I can't think of any other professional athlete I dislike more than him. So yeah, down with the Cowboys!! Come on Eli! I'm only cheering against Jeremy Shockey because my opponent in fantasy football has him this week, and I'm about 7 points ahead right now.

...I'm only cheering against Jeremy Shockey because my opponent in fantasy football has him this week, and I'm about 7 points ahead right now.

talking about confict of intrest

I'm up by 2 points and my opponent has Jay Feely. I actually hope NYG will score some defensive TD's and Feely misses a couple of field goals ( minus points in my league ;- ) ).

San Fran. Alex Smith will help the team rise again...
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

Tough loss for the Cowboys today. I am sitting here waiting for the Patriots - Colts game to start! Anyone's guess how it goes. Is this Peyton's year? I hope not, but Indy looks pretty good. My heart is with Brady and the Pats, though.

What's up with the Steelers?

In my bag:

Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

• Administrator
What's up with the Steelers?

Turnovers, stupid mistakes, and a moron for a head coach. They've dominated just about every game they've played, yet they're looking forward to the draft already.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Turnovers and penalties were certainly the story for the Patriots last night. Disappointing, but hopefully we'll see them again this year.

In my bag:

god bless u finally a patriots fan. I live in D.C. but was born in Connecticut (glastonburry) and lived there for 12 years. The only thing i love more than golf is pats football and the indy game made me sick. INdy didn't win, the pats lost. Those turnovers were mental errors that were unforced and i hope that brady can bounce back vs. the jets and eric crap-gini this week. Go pats-f*** the colts

Driver: r7 460 TP 10.5 w/Ozik Altus SX
3 Wood: Tour Proto 14.5 w/Ozik Xcon7 SX
Hybrid: Tour Proto. A2TS 19 w/ Matrix Ozik Altus HB SX
Irons: R7tp w/project x 6.0
Wedges: spin milled 56 w/ Proj. x 5.5 XTour60putter: Monza CorzaBall: Pro V1/ whatevers in my bag.

• 3 weeks later...

My team has always been the RAIDERS! even though we have a "commitment to SUCKING". I wish ole Al Davis would hang up the white sweat suit and retire. We need some new life. Thank god for fantasy football or I'd be ready to kick my TV.

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta stick with my 49ers. They might not be what they were, but they're improving. Cool Joe, Steve Young, now Alex Smith (a U of U grad I might add).

The Niners will rise again!

Manning: "There, there little fella. The Niners will rise again."
Smith: "Aww, but I wanted to be 'the MAN' now."
Manning: "It'll come, young one."

And so Young Alex Smith started his rise to the top...

(I'm bored at work)

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

Ouch...Raiders. Well, at least you will be #1 in something....the draft!! :D

I am personally a Seahawks fan. I am a bit disappointed in this years showing, but am hoping that Alexander will stay healthy and lead us to a strong season next year....

Tough loss for us last night in Arizona...am hoping we get some revenge on the 9ers... :D
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Gotta go with Newcastle United i dont follow that american football thing

Bubba Watson

In the Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910d3 9.5* Stiff Projext X-7A3 Rescue: Taylor Made Burner TP 20* X-stiff 3 Iron: Titleist AP2 Projext X Rifle Irons: Titleist 710mb NS PRO 105T Stiff Wedges Cleveland CG12 60* Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56.07 Cleveland CG14 52* Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio 2.5 (2008) Ball: Titleist Pro-V1

Rangers FC. Check out the beautiful grass below!!!

Taylormade r7 460
Callaway X 3 Wood
Callaway X 5 Wood
Callaway X 7 Wood
Callaway X Hybrid (24*)TaylorMade r7 Irons (5-PW)Mizuno MP-R Series Wedges (52,58 degrees)Ping G2 Anser Putter

Hey Big Don, I'm not much of a soccer (ie. football) fan but I must admit that the big soccer stadiums are really cool!
Go Oakland Raiders! Score a GGGGGOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

I like watching the sport of soccer. And Big Don,that big stadium is beautiful. But what I don't get is why every European country loves to call our fans crazed idiots! (see Paul Casey and Luke Donald)

At least we don't do this at our sports:

But rather than that - I'm all for soccer making it big in the U.S. (Just not bigger than American Football)

In the Bag:

Note: This thread is 6348 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!