IGNORED

Who are you?

Note: This thread is 3892 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Inspired by the fashion thread. Let's see what you look like on the course. Here's me. I look really goofy in hats.

Pics from Florida in February. I'm 5'11 and get dwarfed by my buddy with the flair hair. He is one hell of a stick though (me on the left).

On my tip-toes (man I feel short)

Last one.

kpaulhus

Thanks, Ben. My buddy took the water shot when we did senior skip day in High School. It was a Par 5 and I went for it in 2 and the ball rolled off the green to the edge of the water. My girlfriend took the first pic of me warming up on the range. The last picture was really great cuz we played the back 9 where the highest score of the hole had to take a shot of rum...my buddy lost.

Here is the result of my divot with my hybrid lol you could say I hit it fat.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here are the only golf pictures I've got. None too high quality... These are at the Alisal River Course in Solvang, CA. It's notable as the golf course that was used in the movie "Sideways."

Thanks, Ben. My buddy took the water shot when we did senior skip day in High School. It was a Par 5 and I went for it in 2 and the ball rolled off the green to the edge of the water. My girlfriend took the first pic of me warming up on the range. The last picture was really great cuz we played the back 9 where the highest score of the hole had to take a shot of rum...my buddy lost.

Oh my god hahaha.

That's hilarious. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of me yet, but I'll try and take some soon enough! No promises though.

Pics from Turtle Bay this past December.
Here I am setup for super draw

Final result after I tried the super draw

Videos are always better

this was all last year...since then i've changed up my driver and woods swing to a 2 plane swing... irons I start off with a slight forward press to adjust my timing issues.
really wish I had the video of the 2 drives I crushed at Skyview Golf the other day.
both down hill..
drive 1 drove a 360 par 4
drive 2 drove a 385 par 4

• 7 months later...
Note: This thread is 3892 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.