IGNORED

World Series Picks?

rynjwssl
Note: This thread is 5100 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Phillies cruise through the post season...plan the parade.

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

Homer alert!

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

The montreal Expos!! Oh, yeah...the bastards running MLB took our team and created the winning machine that is the Washington Natinals...they look more like the Washington Generals!

Orioles........................who am i kidding......

Driver: 909D3 9.5* UST Proforce V2 75X
3-Wood: 909F2 13.5* Aldila NV 85X
Irons: 3-PW 695MB/ZMB DGS300
Wedge: 54 degree Vokey Spin milled
Wedge: 60 degree SV TourPutter: Studio Select Newport 2 Mid slantBall: ProV1x/NXT Tour PentaTP/TP Red LDP

Homer alert!

i have to plead guilty to this

Driver- Callaway Razor somthing or other
3W- Taylor Made R11S
3H Rocketballz
4I-PW- MP-59
Gap- Vokey 54

Lob- Cleveland 60

Putter- Rife

Skycaddie SG5  

You guys got back Cliff Lee? lol

Philly Fan, I bet you wake up every morning and ask "why didn't we keep cliff lee?"

2010 Victory Red Staff Bag or Nike 2011 Performance Stand bag
Driver: Titleist 910 D3 with Diamana Whiteboard 83X (44")
3 Wood: SQ2 15° w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X (43")
5 Wood: SQ2 19° w/ Diamana Redboard 83X (42")
Irons + Wedges Nike Victory Red Pros 3-PW 52 56

• 2 weeks later...
Red Sox, it's a long season.

It is a long season. And if that's an excuse then I pick the Texas Rangers.

In the Sasquatch Bag:

Driver: R9 460cc 9.5°
Hybrids: Big Bertha Diablo 21° 24°Wedges: SV Tour 52° 56° 60°Irons: Power Max TRX Ion Control 5-PWPutter: tm100 Tour PreferredBall: e6

Hey, the Rangers are .500 and anyone that knows baseball, knows thats not a bad thing if they can stay about that by the all star game. Good luck to your Rangers. My Sox are struggling, and being in the division with the best two teams in baseball (Yankees and Rays isnt easy)

I've always thought of baseball as having 4 seasons.

Spring Season (acquisitions and evaluations of season rosters and prep for regular season)
Regular Season Part one ( just dont play your wait out of the pennant race before the all star game, must stay above .500 or within 5-6 games out of first place in division)
Regular Season Part two ( gotta push to finish, avoid injuries and acquire players for gaps. this is so important for team chemistry to make the run)
Post season (pennant and world series. its anyones title for the taking, but pitching is key. Can the rotation's arms hold up? and is the bullpen able to hold leads?)

Gotta love America's game. ahh baseball season.

• 4 weeks later...
Tigers...that poor city needs something to be happy about....

Driver: R5 XL with Fujikira Stiff Shaft
3Wood: T60 Ignite
Irons: 735 CM with S300 Shafts
56 Degree: Carnoustie Black
60 Degree: Carnoustie BlackPutter: 34" Mini T White IceBall: : WhateverShoes: Icon Snake SkinGolf is the only sport where they encourage drug use and its not illegal,...

Gotta go with the majority here....Yanks and Phils but with Yanks going down in 5
If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

Note: This thread is 5100 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!