IGNORED

Stanley Cup 2010

PuttPutt
Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Got a round in today and now we're on our way to Game 2. This is a fun day. If my beloved Tiberones win, it will be a great day!

Huh?!?!?!?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Habs have to be frustrating to play against; they are playing a real team system right now. Only one win so far this round, but they keep exceeding my expectations.

Go Habs!!!!

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

It's a great day! Sharks Win! Sharks Win! Sharks Win!

In my bag:

One for slicing
One for hooking
One for knocking it in the cup

I picked the Canucks to win the cup, and if they keep playing like they did in game 1 vs. Chicago, then they will be a hard team to beat.

Luongo seems to have his head on straight, and the Sedins, well they're just being themselves.

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Yeah Luongo is back in form but our D isnt backing him up. Bad turnovers cost the Nucks game 2. We'll see what happens in game 3.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

I don't see the Canucks on TV very often, so when I first looked at the game last night my first thought was "Why are the Hartford Whalers playing?"

Took me a second to see Vancouver on the front of the jerseys.

I picked the Hawks to win it, but I'll be more than happy to see the Canucks win it.
Hopefully the Habs won't win, got to admit this is not an exciting hockey team to watch.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah Luongo is back in form but our D isnt backing him up. Bad turnovers cost the Nucks game 2. We'll see what happens in game 3.

The Blackhawks arent exactly in Stanley Cup-winning form right now either. Im not sure that either Vancouver or Chicago have what it takes to beat San Jose though...

I picked the Hawks to win it, but I'll be more than happy to see the Canucks win it.

They might not be much for razzle dazzle, but with the way the Habs are playing as a cohesive unit right now and with how good their goaltending is right now, theyre going to be tough for anyone to beat.

I want the Habs to knock the Pens out of the playoffs. Nothing would make me happier than to see the smug grins smacked off of the faces of all the Pens fans who were laughing about the Caps getting knocked out in the first round.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

The Sharks does have a great team, but they never seem to be able to win in the playoffs, we will see.

As for the fan of the Pens, we should never be happy that someone is down, sports have a tendency to bite back. But a final Pens- and any other team in the west would be a great final.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hopes are high for the Wings tonight but if they don't get it done at home, it'll be over before its over.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Hopes are high for the Wings tonight but if they don't get it done at home, it'll be over before its over.

Wings are up 2-0 right now.

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Wings are up 2-0 right now.

I found it - I wondered who the H was jinxing the Wings.

I'm so sick of the San Jose Dive Team I could puke.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

lol the Sharks have been such a joke over the last few years when it comes to the playoffs, it will be nice to see them make it to the Conference Finals. They will lose to the Canucks in the West Finals but still nice to see them get out of the first round.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

lol the Sharks have been such a joke over the last few years when it comes to the playoffs, it will be nice to see them make it to the Conference Finals. They will lose to the Canucks in the West Finals but still nice to see them get out of the first round.

Dont be so sure about that. I dont see Luongo being able to hold up to the Sharks' offensive firepower. Besides, the Canucks have to get past the Blackhawks first; which isnt going to happen.

I found it - I wondered who the H was jinxing the Wings.

Sorry, didnt mean to jinx them. Honestly though, its a miracle that the Wings made it this far. This year has been somewhat of a return to the, "Dead Wings" era for them.

Tough loss last night for the Habs. The power play really killed them. Habs/Pens is going to be a tough, hard-fought series!

Dont be so sure about that. I dont see Luongo being able to hold up to the Sharks' offensive firepower. Besides, the Canucks have to get past the Blackhawks first; which isnt going to happen.

You don't know Luongo very well do you... he can rise to the occasion. Canucks will get past the Blackhawks, they've got the team and the Blackhawks are taking them too lightly.

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Sorry, didnt mean to jinx them. Honestly though, its a miracle that the Wings made it this far.

You really didn't watch a lot of hockey down the stretch, did you!!?!?

Note: This thread is 5055 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!