IGNORED

Best place to buy golf polos?

Note: This thread is 5109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

In the market for probably about 3-4 new golf shirts. Anybody recommend some nice dry-fit type shirts? I really like the nice mesh material and would prefer it over a cotton type shirt. Any good sites to buy off of or any good lower priced brands? Thanks!

Bealls in Florida, lots of PGA shirts at good prices. Much better at Christmas though.

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Target Brand, C9 or something like that. They go on sale every few months, and even when they aren't on sale, they're under $20. It's not as great as name-brand, but it's pretty darn close.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

www.trendygolfusa.com

I especially like some of the J Lindeberg polos there, but of course hugo hoss, peak performance, galvin gren, and polo golf are all nice as well

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

I was actually really surprised with the look and feel of the target stuff. How is the fit?

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Just got done searching around on the web, and I found I really like some of the callaway shirt designs, but the sleeves seem a little small. I have a friend who works at a golf course and gets discounted rates at a pro shop so if I can't find them online I could by them through him. Just wondering if anybody has ever worn a callaway shirt and if they are nice?

rockbottom golf, can get some realllllly good deals on 'em if they have your size and a color you like.

also, ive sometimes seen some at Ross.

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

I have bought several of the lightweight golf shirts at the JCPennys men's store and been very happy with them. Decent prices there, and there are often sales.

In my C-130 bag:

Driver: G10 10.5*
3 Wood: Burner
Irons: G10 steel AWT shafts, silver dot, +1" (3-SW)Wedge: cg12 58*Putters: Squareback 2, California Coronado Low score (18 holes): 90Low score (9 holes): 42

I picked up a GREAT pair of Callaway shorts and Nicklaus shirt at Macy's.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I've gotten most of mine at the factory outlets stores near my house. Not sure if you have any close, but try going that route.

Driver: Burner
Hybrid: Burner Rescue 3 19*
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedge: 56*
Putter: White Hot XG Rossie

On a slightly related subject. I bought some Nike polos the other day from USA, and the Medium shirt was like the size of a XL here, it was crazy. When looking at the size chart, even a Small shirt was slightly too big for me. The shirts are good quality, but I might have to buy from UK next time, as the sizes there are more normal.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

For dry-fit shirts IMO the best looking & feeling brands are:

Dri-Fit Clima-Cool

Have both types & love them, sometimes paying a little extra is worth it

What's in my Titleist RC10 Cart Bag? Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo Square 5900 10.5* Aldila VS Proto 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Nike SQ Mach Speed 15* Hybrid: Nike 5H Ignite 23*
Irons: Nike Ignite 4i-Sw Wedges: Vokey Design 252*-08 / Oil Can Spin Milled 60*-08
Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball CS 34"...

golf locker.com and TGW.com typically have some good deals. Golf locker is all prior year stuff that has been discontinued and replaced so there are quality items at good prices. And I don't think the TGW people know how to buy properly because they always have good stuff on clearance.

I prefer the Nike Dri-fit myself, specifically the Body Mapping. I would rather pay a few extra bucks for something that I will have for several years and still hold up. Although I have never payed full price for one, I always check the sales. Not everyone shares that opinion though.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

Costco has PGA Dri Fit shirts for $14.99. I have worn them a couple of rounds and washed them twice seem to be holding up great. (my nicer ones go to dry cleaners so these are saving me tons) They also have Nike ones for a little bit more. But they seem cheaper made to me.

In my SasQuatch carry bag.
909D2 9.5* (Aldila Voodo Shaft)
FT 3W 15* (Fujikura E370 Shaft Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 21* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)
FT Hybrid 24* Nuetral (Fujikura Fit On M Hybrid Stiff Flex)Irons: X22 Tour 5 thru PW (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300) 2* upright (also...

Note: This thread is 5109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!