IGNORED

World Cup

Golf Guru
Note: This thread is 5017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Diego Maradona looks like an alcoholic midget Jesus who found his wardrobe at a used car dealer's garage sale.

LoL. I never knew he was so small.

4-1 a pretty convincing win for Argentina. Netherlands are still my favourites to win though.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-1 a pretty convincing win for Argentina.

someone needs to remind Messi he's not playing for money

... yes I'm bitter Argentina deserved to win the game, but with the own goal (which Sung Ryong should have stopped) and the second goal as well which should also have been stopped... it could have at least been a closer game in score... differential does count a win against Nigeria will guarantee moving on, a tie... we'll have to wait and see

Cheers, Allan

In my Ping Hoofer II bag: Titleist 975J | Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood S2H2 | Mizuno Fli-Hi 18˚ Hybrid | Mizuno MP-33 3-PW | Cleveland Tour Action 900 54/60 | Ping Anser II BeCu | Titleist ProV1

My Playground: Northview G&CC

Going back a bit to the N Korea vs Brazil game, who thinks that N Korea should have won?

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Going back a bit to the N Korea vs Brazil game, who thinks that N Korea should have won?

not me brazil were the better team.

Korea held on well but brazil were always going to break them down. Mexico getting some revenge for ireland. I'll be supporting them! They've got the same kit too!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

its actually quite funny how bad France are, theyve got some aweome players but they cant play with each other. Anyway we play tomorrow and im expecting a comfortable win (although i was expecting that last week)

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

France is all but out of the WC! Yeah!

they take Ireland's spot by cheating and they don't even get out of the group stages.

It doesn't look like they even want to play. well done France.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

I don't know how to feel about the USA draw versus Slovenia: elated that the team came back from two-nil, frustrated that they need to fall behind before they start playing well, or mad as hell at the referee for flat-out blowing the call on the would-be go-ahead goal.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I don't know how to feel about the USA draw versus Slovenia: elated that the team came back from two-nil, frustrated that they need to fall behind before they start playing well, or mad as hell at the referee for flat-out blowing the call on the would-be go-ahead goal.

why was it disallowed?

I don't think a reason was given...

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex

why was it disallowed?

Someone was apparently offside. I can't say who, because the play sure looked legit to me (except for a Slovenian defender giving Michael Bradley a bear hug in the middle of the crowd, which wasn't called, either).

Regardless, the mission is clear for the US team: rack up goals against Algeria next Wednesday. Win and the Americans are most certainly in (barring a strange tiebreaker if all three teams atop the group table finish 1-1-1).

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Highway Robbery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Someone was apparently offside. I can't say who, because the play sure looked legit to me (except for a Slovenian defender giving Michael Bradley a bear hug in the middle of the crowd, which wasn't called, either).

Bradley got tackled, he was the only one elgible, so how was it offsides?!!!!!! Horrendus call! But if England beats Slovenia and we take care of bussiness vs Algeria, then we are in.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I have to correct myself. The United States, England, and Slovenia would be at the mercy of tiebreakers if they all finish 1-2-0. England beats Algeria, United States beats Algeria, England ties Slovenia, and all hell breaks loose.

Its not even funny how poor we are

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Its not even funny how poor we are

Speaking as an American, you're making it easy for us to advance to the knockout stage. The way things are going now, we can make it to the second round with three ties.

Go ALL WHITES!!! :)

Driver: :tmade: R1 S 10 degree Wood: :ping: G20 3W Hybrid: :nike:Covert Pro 3H
Irons: :tmade: Rocketbladez Tour 4i-AW KBS S SW: :cleveland: CG15 54 degree
LW: :cleveland: CG15 58 degree Putter: :tmade: Corza Ghost Ball: :tmade: Penta

I usually don't watch much soccer, I have enjoyed watching the U.S. hopefully they can make a run.

In my x86 stand bag-

DRIVER- Tour Burner 9.5* STIFF
3 & 5 WOOD- 980F PT 15* 19*
3-PW IRONS- 690 CB FORGED G-S-L WEDGE- CG 10 Black Pearl 52* 56* 60*BALL- ProV1 and ProV1x

Note: This thread is 5017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!