IGNORED

Memorial Skins Game/Tournament thread...

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 5072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 man tournament

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is getting their first win today.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Tiger is of course playing better than last time. His irons are coming together pretty well. Still struggle with the longer clubs, hitting trees here and there, but he's gaining confidence and perhaps getting a better swing going. Looked like he was hitting draws this week with his 3 wood.

Rose vs Fowler, I'm rooting for the guy in orange. Lots can happen still though, Barnes is getting his game on track again after a double bogey, but it may be too late.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ricky's handed Rose the iniative with that.Don't think he was going straight for the flag, just a bad shot.Not over yet though, Rose is prone to the occasional blow up too.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Phil is one of the most entertaining players to watch. Yesterday he hit a shot from inside a big branch from a tree, today he hit a wood of some sort off the asphalt car(t) path.

Big mistake from Rickie there, could be fatal, Justin is more experienced and less proned to make similar mistakes.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

that gets him back in it

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

It's almost over now, unless Justin posts a snowman or something on 18th.

I don't want to jinx anything for Justin Rose, but this first PGA Tour win has been a long time coming.

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Phil is one of the most entertaining players to watch. Yesterday he hit a shot from inside a big branch from a tree, today he hit a wood of some sort off the asphalt car(t) path.

Phil actually found the creek to the left side of the 15th, and decided that dropping on the 17th cartpath gave him a better angle at the green!

Big Congrats to Justin, deserved it after the round he's put together today

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW

Big Congrats to Justin, deserved it after the round he's put together today

He was talking about how he wanted to make the Ryder Cup team.

What a great way to do it!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Jim Nantz as they're showing a hightlight of Justin Rose's final putt:

"What's that Bette Midler song . . . "

What a twit.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Congrats to Mr. Rose. I remember him hitting that shot on 18 in the 88' British Open.

To top it off he knew the words and started quoting. I started laughing out loud.

He was talking about how he wanted to make the Ryder Cup team.

He's still a long way back in the European points table, with a lot of worthy players in front of him. Winning today is a good start to playing his way to Celtic Manor, but he needs a big summer to do it.

Utter moron.I cringed.What are the chances of TV stations getting you know.. normal human beings for commentary?

Happy for Justin Rose, seems like a nice bloke.And it's yet another glowing endorsement of Sean Foley.. that swing looked flawless all day.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

Congrats to Rose. Did you notice all the tv time Tiger got today? Ten shots behind but you would have thought he was 1 off the lead. I know.......he's #1 so they are going to feature him.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

Utter moron.I cringed.What are the chances of TV stations getting you know.. normal human beings for commentary?

Obviously someone who's never worked in media. They do get normal human beings, but everyone seems abnormal to others. If you did TV golf commentary, there would be ten threads on here praising you for how insightful/funny/sexy you are, and ten bashing you for how stupid/ignorant/boring you are.

Note: This thread is 5072 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!