Sign in to follow this  
saevel25

Tiger's Back

Note: This thread is 3409 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

192 posts / 25375 viewsLast Reply

Ok, he's back. Took him a little, while, little self examination, but he's getting the groove back.

Thats nuts, 250 yard three wood cut under a tree over water to pin high on 18 at pebble. Thats just nuts.. But like we said a while ago, Thats Tiger.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

He finally made some putts today. That's the difference in his previous rounds. His putting has been terrible leading up to today.

it's hard to believe that after all these years with all brilliant shots, eagles, birdies, etc.; tiger and stevie still can't coordinate a proper fist bump/high five.

it's hard to believe that after all these years with all brilliant shots, eagles, birdies, etc.; tiger and stevie still can't coordinate a proper fist bump/high five.

Haha. I noticed this too. Stevie is just too stiff.

But to the point of this topic: He played well today. Really well for 9 holes. If he is back and can do that again tomorrow for all 18 then I would say he is back. Dustin Johnson looks unflappable. Should be a great final round.

Johnson is a monster, 6' 4", with that lengthly swing, he just demolishes the ball. It was sick, he is also working under Harmon, i see him getting really really good these next couple of years.

I wouldn't say he's back . He put together some good shots for 9 holes. We've all done that If he pulls together a sharp 18 tomorrow I'd consider it.

What I tell you? Tigers are not domesticated animals, that sit around the fire with the wifey and kids. Male tigers are lone hunters, approaching females only for mating and then they split, not even paying child support. Glad Tiger is getting back in touch with his essential nature.

Johnson is a monster, 6' 4", with that lengthly swing, he just demolishes the ball. It was sick, he is also working under Harmon, i see him getting really really good these next couple of years.

Dustin Johnson was just featured in the recent GOLF magazine. After reading this swing thoughts and strategies for the Open last week, I became a fan. Really awesome to see how confidently he played today; this is a guy to watch (and emulate if you are also a long ganglefest.)

When did you shoot a 31 at Pebble?

Ok, so by your logic if a top 20 golfer misses one cut, then he's washed up and gone? Or is the whole 'one-timer' thing only for comebacks?

I wouldn't say he's

When did you shoot a 31 at Pebble?

Ok, so by your logic if a top 20 golfer misses one cut, then he's washed up and gone? Or is the whole 'one-timer' thing only for comebacks?

Now you're just talking gibberish.

From day one I said he was stiil the man to beat. And he proved it today.

That shot on 18 is just unbelievable!!!

Note: This thread is 3409 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!