IGNORED

Mexican drug cartel setting up camps in AZ..

Laxplayer201092
Note: This thread is 5043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Imagine that indeed!

How strange that this ignorant, racist alarmist rant was written by someone who is semi-literate. You'd never have guessed, would you?

And WTF is a "United States Marine Corp DEP Motivator!"

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Yes, that was on the requirement test last time I checked. That, and you need to be good at kissing babies, but you can't kiss them the wrong way if you want to get re-elected.

LOL, years ago I read a Alfred E Neuman quote in Mad magazine, "You know you are really a nobody when not even a politician will shake your hand".

A couple of years ago I was watching a news program, can't remember which one. The reporter was just grilling a politician to which the politician replied, "you know you don't have to pass a IQ test to become a politician". Or as Will Rodgers said years ago, "we have the best politicians MONEY can buy".

How strange that this ignorant, racist alarmist rant was written by someone who is semi-literate. You'd never have guessed, would you?

Where is the racism? Is it now racist to not want illegal immigrants to break the law in the US? Maybe you meant that worrying about the economy is racist, but that makes even less sense.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Imagine that indeed!

This is an extremely biased and inaccurate assessment. I'm no Obama apologist but to lay this all at his feet just stinks of political homerism.

The immigration problem didn't start with Obama, it's been going on for 40 years. Bush ignored it completely despite having a majority in both houses. Now Obama's problem to fix? - What the hell is Obama supposed to do about the oil spill? The well is in international waters and is owned by a foreign company. The government doesn't have any oil drilling equipment and the wellhead is below any depth that our military even works at. Is he supposed to dive down and fix it himself? Making sure that BP pays for every dollar of this spill is the single most important thing that needed to be done and he's done that. Lets not forget, Obama wasn't the one who initially let the oil companies punch holes in the ocean floor with absurdly weak regulations. If you're looking for someone to blame you should do some research on Dick Cheney's involvement in the oil and mining industries if you want to find out who's responsible for this mess. - Obama didn't cause the economic meltdown. He walked into a financial disaster! Both parties are equally responsible for this financial cluster••••. The dems pushed for housing for everyone and the republican's refuse to regulate the wall street robber barons. - I'll remind you again, BUSH started the war. Obama just got left with the mess.

Driver: VRS 9.5 degrees

Fairway Wood: 13 degrees
Hybrid: A3 19 degrees

Irons: i20's  Yellow dot

Wedges: Vokey's 52, 56 & 60

Putter: 2 ball

Ball: Penta; ProV

- Obama didn't cause the economic meltdown. He walked into a financial disaster! Both parties are equally responsible for this financial cluster••••. The dems pushed for housing for everyone and the republican's refuse to regulate the wall street robber barons.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guys don't blame obama for everything.
What about that idiot that was president during the good years?

He caused all that trouble, and now the rest of the world gets hit 3x as hard.

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Just want to clarify my previous post, the graph. Whoever made this made a mistake. Under job losses the Bush numbers and early Obama numbers are negative when they should be positive. Under Bush the job losses were positive, and now under Obama they have arrived at negative losses, or job gains. It's a pro-Obama graph.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just want to clarify my previous post, the graph. Whoever made this made a mistake. Under job losses the Bush numbers and early Obama numbers are negative when they should be positive. Under Bush the job losses were positive, and now under Obama they have arrived at negative losses, or job gains. It's a pro-Obama graph.

The graph should say "job creation". Instead it says "job loss" because most of the graph is negative, it's inferred that it represents losses. If not, it would be a double negative, and be grammatically incorrect. Most people could have rightfully inferred its meaning.

The beauty of having an island nation....

Ahh the beauty of having an island nation too far away for anybody to bother trying to reach by boat and a bigger, economically stronger and warmer island nation in the way for anyone who did think about making the trip to run into first

Hmm, I know during the Bush years that there was significant growth in jobs in 2 fields, both of which are financial black holes and those would be the government, (aren't the Republicans the ones who want smaller government?) and medical field(s).

Hmm, I know during the Bush years that there was significant growth in jobs in 2 fields, both of which are financial black holes and those would be the government, (aren't the Republicans the ones who want smaller government?) and medical field(s).

Conservatives want smaller government. Unfortunately, those of us that fit that description don't really have a party right now. Many of us have become independents just because of that. It seems that Americans truly do not have a clear choice right now as both parties seem to have run amuck. It's all about the party and the people come second. Wake up people and smell the coffee.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

Most people could have rightfully inferred its meaning.

I know, I just wanted people to know what side I was on.

In my bag:

Conservatives want smaller government. Unfortunately, those of us that fit that description don't really have a party right now. Many of us have become independents just because of that. It seems that Americans truly do not have a clear choice right now as both parties seem to have run amuck. It's all about the party and the people come second. Wake up people and smell the coffee.

I don't consider myself a conservative but I agree staunch conservatives have no representation. Dems and Republicans fight a lot but there isn't that much of difference between them.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

There has been a shift towards party de-alignment the past few years, where people focus more on their specific issues and less on the parties in control.

Smaller government control, not necessarily fewer government jobs.

I don't consider myself a conservative but I agree staunch conservatives have no representation. Dems and Republicans fight a lot but there isn't that much of difference between them.

Both major parties are both pretty close to the middle. That is how both parties win general elections. Their base (the more radicals) has little choice but to vote for them, and they work towards the middle to gain moderate and independent votes.

In my bag:

Both major parties are both pretty close to the middle. That is how both parties win general elections. Their base (the more radicals) has little choice but to vote for them, and they work towards the middle to gain moderate and independent votes.

Yep. Because most politicians aren't interested in making positive changes, they're interested in getting elected.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°

Imagine that indeed!

This is an extremely biased and inaccurate assessment. I'm no Obama apologist but to lay this all at his feet just stinks of political homerism.

Thread over. OP, I don't know how old you are but your ignorant, ill informed rant, along with this jibber jabber about joining militias makes me wonder if you've got a bit of teen angst built up in you.

And imagine that, you put two links up from Fox news, arguably the most conservative slanted bs of mainstream media, and go on spewing about a militia. I bet you drive a truck with GIT R' DUN written across it too. How convenient for the ignorant to continually put the blame on Obama when the problems weren't started by him. Every time I get in some kind of debate, ignorant people, both republicans and democrats, seem to make the quick and easy convenient switcheroo. First its all about "finding those weapons of mass destruction. kill those god damn terrorists" now that Obama is in the office its "god damn Obama spending all our tax money on finding WMD's that don't exist" then its "look at all the damn illegal drug dealers because of Obama" Educate yourselves a bit more before you go on making a fool out of yourself.

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

Outwardly, yes, but from 1978 to 2005, Republican presidents actually increased the size of the government more than Democratic ones.

These are the amounts: Federal Spending: Dems: ^ 9.9% Reps: ^ 12.1% Federal Debt: Dems: ^ 4.2% Reps: ^ 36.4% GDP: Dems: ^ 12.6% Reps: ^ 10.7% Only two presidential terms saw the debt shrink, Carter 77-81, v 0.4%, and Clinton 97-01, v 0.2%.

Interesting, it's actually better than I thought it would be for Obama. My standards must be high.

Promise kept: 117 Compromise: 36 Promise Broken: 19 Stalled: 81 In the works: 249 Not Yet Rated: 3

Note: This thread is 5043 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!