IGNORED

Women lie about one thing...

Shanks A Million
Note: This thread is 5012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well..I can't relate to the OP because i've never been fat a day in my life.

Yeah, it sucks. It's easy to get fat, hard to lose it. When I moved back to Florida in 1999 from Phoenix, I had been mountain biking 20-30 miles a day. When you go from that, to no exersize, but your diet stays the same... um, not good. That's pretty much what happened. I was large most all of my life, but not really obsese, more like your average NFL player.

Be grateful the women you know only lie about ONE thing! Hahaha.

Give this man a coconut!

And remember that the lies others tell us are venial compared to the lies we tell ourselves.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Be grateful the women you know only lie about ONE thing! Hahaha.

Ha, I didn't think about that. That's true. "It's not you, honestly, I just..." Sure, sure, it's not me honey. I've heard that line before. Women are pretty crazy, god knows it would be easier to be gay if not for the stigma. I come from a very gay part of Fr. Lauderdale, and I have learned in my lifetime why they call homosexuals gay, a synonym for happy. The fact of the matter is, that most of the gays I know are truly much more happy, and have longer, more fulfilling relationships. Oh well, I guess I'm just doomed to like girls.

Take each one out golfing on a real hot day with slow play. After a 4 or 5 hour round you will get a good idea for one or the other... or neither.

This is really an easy question... I do not know how old you are nor what your future goals in life are but the one you want to be with, regardless of almost (Almost) everything else is the woman who is going to be a great mother to your kids! I find myself to be one of the luckiest guys alive to have found my wife and she is my second one. The reason why she is second is because I picked my first with the wrong grading scale... Hot, money and an attitude does not mix well... Now my wife is hot with no money and a southern belle and she is THE BOMBBBBBBBB!!!! She can't cook worth a damn but she is a great mother, hot as hell and lets me play golf as much as I want... Are you freaking kidding me???? You find that brother, never let her go and treat her like a queen...

This is really an easy question... I do not know how old you are nor what your future goals in life are but the one you want to be with, regardless of almost (Almost) everything else is the woman who is going to be a great mother to your kids! I find myself to be one of the luckiest guys alive to have found my wife and she is my second one. The reason why she is second is because I picked my first with the wrong grading scale... Hot, money and an attitude does not mix well... Now my wife is hot with no money and a southern belle and she is THE BOMBBBBBBBB!!!! She can't cook worth a damn but she is a great mother, hot as hell and lets me play golf as much as I want... Are you freaking kidding me???? You find that brother, never let her go and treat her like a queen...

Probably true.

Update: I chose girl #1, and I'm glad. Yeah, she had the smaller boobs, but she's totally got a rockin body, and she's cool as hell. I can't tell if my blood pressure is higher or lower. I've forgotten how awful, and yet wonderful it is to be in a relationship. I see why some of you guys got married young, to just go all in and not have to worry about it anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
Update, I actually dated both of them. The first one I went out with for maybe a month, but she decided she wasn't ready to fall in love again. It was good while it lasted though, and I wasn't really upset, she had a child which isn't right for me. So, I went out with the other girl. I just wasn't that attracted to her, but she was very attracted to me. She kept kissing me and such, so it made it hard to break off, you guys know what I mean, you start thinking with the wrong brain.

Anyway, I'm not expecting to find someone for a really long term relationship right away, it takes time and work to get there. I really haven't dated much for my age, so it's probably a good thing to get out and really figure out what qualities I want in the future Mrs. Shanks.

Update, I actually dated both of them. The first one I went out with for maybe a month, but she decided she wasn't ready to fall in love again. It was good while it lasted though, and I wasn't really upset, she had a child which isn't right for me. So, I went out with the other girl. I just wasn't that attracted to her, but she was very attracted to me. She kept kissing me and such, so it made it hard to break off, you guys know what I mean, you start thinking with the wrong brain.

Their is no correct answer. Every woman is different and generally its becasue of the family or situation they were raised in.

Most are looking for someone who reminds them of their Father. (unless the father was horrible or absent) Some women seek a man they can take care of. Some seek a mad that will take care of them. Some seek bad boys, and some seek good boys. One thing is for certain however... none are seeking girly men or indecisive whimpy types who are terribly insecure and need to constantly discuss stuff. (unlsss their are $$$ loaded)

Their is no correct answer. Every woman is different and generally its becasue of the family or situation they were raised in.

I've found that to be mostly true. The first girl I mentioned here, she never met her father. I've dated, at last count, two women that never met their father, one who was adopted, and several others who had absent fathers. That may be one issue, my parents are still together, and the "traditional" family probably suits me more in that way.

I find most of the women who fall in love with me are the ones who never had a father figure, because I take care of them, I'm large, and protective, they get that safe feeling (or so they say.) A lot of women like a guy who they feel could defend them if they got mugged or something, it's a baser instinct, if he can defend you, he can defend kids, and take care of you, etc. I would imagine women who had a military type father may also be a good match for me, but I probably wouldn't like their fathers. My problem is my own mother. Men look for things they saw in their mother. My mother is 115 lbs, she looks 20 years younger than she is, and she gets men hitting on her everywhere she goes. My mother set an almost unachievable standard of beauty for me... Thanks mom.

My problem is my own mother. Men look for things they saw in their mother. My mother is 115 lbs, she looks 20 years younger than she is, and she gets men hitting on her everywhere she goes. My mother set an almost unachievable standard of beauty for me... Thanks mom.

Not me. My mom is like Marie Barone on "Everybody Loves Raymond". I wanted to get as far away from that personality type as possible when I started dating.

My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

Side note and totally off track here;

Why are big(ger) boobs considered more beautiful or better overall?

I'll never understand it. To me, too big of boobs are quite unattractive.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Yeah, it's women trouble, well, not really. It's more like, I just want to talk about this for a minute. How many times do you hear this line:

You answered your own question......even fat slob chicks have guys fawning over them and the thing is that the guys doing it are probably doing it with multiple women, and this throws off the ratio... Most women focus on one guy at a time (most). Why would a fat slovenly woman bother with some obese "nice" guy when she has multiple good looking guys vying for her attention.

Secondly why are you judging her boyfriends like one of the America has talent guy dancers. Third, you keep the one that you are the most honest with, truly wants you to be happy and does not have anything to "change" down the road. Lastly, it is good to see you doing Subway commercials again.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Side note and totally off track here;

I don't really know. I like a B-C cup to be honest. I've been with more than one woman with F cups, and I really didn't care for them any more. I think the evolutionary need is geared toward provisions, milk being more ample in a larger breast, and therefore a woman with larger breasts would be able to better feed children. That's why people find young, healthy people to be attractive.

she had a child which isn't right for me. So, I went out with the other girl.

It's just waiting to be asked, so I'll do it.

Is the one you kept the one with bigger tits/lowER maintenance? :)

It's just waiting to be asked, so I'll do it.

I kept neither. I'm back on the market. Girl 1 wasn't really ready, we dated for a while and all, but she was too busy, we would get together like once or twice a week, and when we did, it was like eat, watch TV, and the obvious, and that was it. Girl 2 wasn't right for me, I told her it wasn't going to work.

Note: This thread is 5012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!