IGNORED

Your favorite Professional Golfer.

Jarno
Note: This thread is 6031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm a big fan of Ben Hogan of all the old timers.
Today I like Furyk, reminds me of Hogan except for that weird swing.
Gotta like Tiger or else golf would be so boring. Remember the days after Jack was too old to win, there was nobody worth a darn. nobody stepped up to be the next great. We were all hoping for another great champion, that guy is the big TIGER.

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

G a r y P l a y e r .

I learned from one of his instructional videos which is a bit odd for me because i have a lot of instructional movies and i tend to eject the vcr after 3 minutes of roll. With Gary i had to make some popcorn.

R540 XD 10.5
RAC HT Irons
Slingshot 5i Hybrid 26*
CG-11 60 deg std. bounce
White Hot #6

I really enjoy watching Retief Goosen and Adam Scott, IMO they both have incredible swings.

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

All time, I guess it's Sam Snead. I remember him winning the GGO when he was nearly 50. About four years ago he gave a talk during the 19th hole following a scramble I had played in at the Homestead. He was completely charming. The old coot gave my wife a big hug and squeeze. The stories about him around there are legendary. A hacker is playing a hole beside the road and a car stops and out steps Snead who proceeds to show the duffer a thing or two. The duffer is thrilled and very grateful. When he checks out there's a $200 charge on his bill for a lesson from Sam.

There are so many, I don't have a definate favourite.
1. John Daley- You never know what will happen.
2. Serigo- He is just so dam cute.
3. Nick O'Hern- A gentleman and a quiet achiever,
4. Adam Scott- He is just so dam cute.
5. Ernie, Camillo, Nick Doherty, they are just so dam cute.
6. Freddie Funk, how can you not love Freddie????

my favorite has been luke donald for a while, but it makes me mad is that whenever tiger is in a tournament they wont show anyone else, they just show tigers every move.
What's In My Bag:

907D2 9.5° UST PROFORCE V2 75-S
PT 906F2 15° UST PROFORCE V2 FAIRWAY 75-S
PT 585.H 19° Aldila NV Hybrid 85-SMP-32 (3-P) True Temper DG R300Vokey Design SM58.08 & SM54.14 True Temper DG S200Studio Stainless Newport 2 34" 340GPRO V1x Classics Tour Style #51602Pinseeker 1500...

I like the quiet, silent types. Furyk (what u can accomplish with a swing like THAT!), Singh (if only he could putt), & Sean O'Hair (with what he went through with his Dad, he just quietly goes out there and Gits 'er Done)...but on the other hand, I have a soft spot for Daly as well. I'm currently reading his book.

The Bag...
TaylorMade RBZ HL Matrix Ozik Flex M
TaylorMade RBZ 3 HL 
Cobra Baffler DWS 2/R 18° Aldila NV-HL65 S
Cleveland Halo 3i 22°

Ping G2 steel 5HL,6,7,8,9 & PW 

Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 54,56 & 60° or Nike SV Tour 50°

Yes! Sophia blade

• 2 weeks later...
I'm rather fond of Dr. Cary Middelcoff. Make that a Vodka Tonic, please.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Tiger Woods

for having transformed the game of golf!
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

*A lesson on how to get crucified on The Sand Trap forums *

... Rory Sabbatini!

for being a determined, opinianated, egocentric, rude a-hole, who knows what he is and doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks! Plus I enjoy watching his swing.

Add in there Adam Scott: what a swing!

In the bag
Driver: MP001 10* Aldila NV
Hybrid: Tour Edge JMax Bazooka 27*
Irons: x12
Putter: Tour Edge BackdraftBall: MoJo

First off, I've always enjoyed watching DL III. He's almost dropped off my top spot a few times, but manages to play just well enough to stay there.

Second...
... Rory Sabbatini!

Wow. I don't mind that you like Rory, but you enjoye watching his swing? Sometimes I think that's his worst attribute. That and his jaw...does he constantly chew tobacco or something?

Add in there Adam Scott: what a swing!

Ok. You've redeemed yourself. Slightly.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow. I don't mind that you like Rory, but you enjoye watching his swing?

Don't get me wrong, I didn't say it was a beautiful swing. I enjoy watching it like I enjoy watching JD's swing: nothing spectacularly amazing to admire ito technique/elegance , but still interesting to the eye. Something about Sabbatini's swing is different than most players. Aggression maybe? I dunno, just enjoy it.

In the bag
Driver: MP001 10* Aldila NV
Hybrid: Tour Edge JMax Bazooka 27*
Irons: x12
Putter: Tour Edge BackdraftBall: MoJo

• 2 weeks later...
Dudley Hart
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

Note: This thread is 6031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!