• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carts

Favorite Club brands

1. 1. Favorite brand for all clubs?

• Callaway
    • TaylorMade
    • Titleist
    • Ping
    • Nike
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I carry Bobby Jones & Louisville golf. These have stayed in my bag because they work better than others I've tried.

Worst. Poll. Ever.

1st. Mizuno
2nd. MacGregor
3rd. Ben Hogan
4th. Cleveland

I clicked Titleist because I use their woods, hybrids and wedges, but Mizuno irons are the best, IMO.

Worst. Poll. Ever.

Wilson Staff, Adams Golf, Nicklaus... I know I did not put all big names, thats why I put in the other option, But the most common brands are there.

Wilson Staff, Adams Golf, Nicklaus... I know I did not put all big names, thats why I put in the other option, But the most common brands are there.

No kidding, you missed a lot of brands. It's like you didn't even try.

D+. Not your best work.

Nike? They've only been making clubs for about a decade. Just because Tiger uses them, doesn't make them a "common" brand.

Nike? They've only been making clubs for about a decade. Just because Tiger uses them, doesn't make them a "common" brand.

Actually in his defense on Nike, by now they are a pretty common brand. Popular on tour and on the internet, even though in the past two summers I've played with exactly one person who used Nike equipment (a driver). One. I know they're out there, but I haven't seen any. I've seen more guys using Nakashima, KZG, Wilson, Wilson Staff, Spalding, Mizuno, Ben Hogan, and of course Cleveland.

Then again, maybe if I ever owned anything with a swoosh on it, I'd notice it more often. Like when you buy a unique vehicle then see it everywhere.

most of the guys Il play with all play taylormade drivers and ping irons with the exception of my dad who uses an adams driver. Im not sure Il ever go down the taylormade route.

Actually in his defense on Nike, by now they are a pretty common brand. Popular on tour and on the internet, even though in the past two summers I've played with exactly one person who used Nike equipment (a driver). One. I know they're out there, but I haven't seen any. I've seen more guys using Nakashima, KZG, Wilson, Wilson Staff, Spalding, Mizuno, Ben Hogan, and of course Cleveland.

True... but to include Nike, and exclude Mizuno, Wilson and Cleveland is plain silliness. I can say this, other than a Nike ball I found, I've never played with a piece of their equipment, nor do any of the guys I play with.

I clicked Titleist because I use their woods, hybrids and wedges, but

THIS. I totally agree.

I chose Nike since Adams wasn't available. That other category is way to broad.

Please acknowledge the fact that im a golfer since 3-4 weeks. I am naming brands I always see and hear about. (Obviously not all of them, its like I ask you name a hockey brand when your not a hockey fan.) If you prefer another of the brands listed, simply select other and post the brand itself.

Please acknowledge the fact that im a golfer since 3-4 weeks. I am naming brands I always see and hear about. (Obviously not all of them, its like I ask you name a hockey brand when your not a hockey fan.) If you prefer another of the brands listed, simply select other and post the brand itself.

To be honest, if I wasn't a hockey fan, or had only been playing for a month, I probably wouldn't be starting a poll about hockey equipment without using google to come up with a relatively complete list.

I don't want to be rude - or maybe I do, I'm working on a report for tomorrow and I needed a break - but if you're only aware of 4 or 5 brands of ___insert type of equipment___ why start a poll? I challenge you to find an existing poll or thread on this board where people recommend irons or drivers of wedges that doesn't at least mention one of the following brands: Cleveland/Srixon, Mizuno, Wilson Staff, or Cobra.