IGNORED

My Swing (mvmac)

You literally have a net set up next to your bed! I’ve been cleared of a golfaholic charges by my wife after showing her this.😀

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished second in a club tournament this weekend. Crazy turn of events being tied for the lead with two to play, can see the post below.   Sticking with the same lower body feels, on the c

Swing on the left was after a few weeks of playing a lot so earlier this week had to clean up some laziness with my pivot. Green line was drawn just outside my right hip at 1. Can see the trail hip wa

If you follow the swing thread you know I'm always working on getting less shallow/more steep on the downswing but only made minimal gains mechanically. To see if I can really change it I've been want

Posted Images

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

You literally have a net set up next to your bed! I’ve been cleared of a golfaholic charges by my wife after showing her this.😀

I was thinking, don't shank it! 

12 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Haha, I only put the net up for my online geek sessions. But feel free to use me for any help with the wife.

It's actually a great net, quick and easy to put up and take down.  

12 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I was thinking, don't shank it! 

I did. Net was taken down.

That's a very nice swing. Only thing I see is your right knee getting too close to the left knee coming to impact. You would have more shaft lean if you kept the distance between the knees wider. 

16 hours ago, Konsta said:

That's a very nice swing. Only thing I see is your right knee getting too close to the left knee coming to impact. You would have more shaft lean if you kept the distance between the knees wider. 

Oh yeah no doubt. I'll do swings with a band to help create that wider knees feel. It's tied to all the work I've been doing to improve my hip joint stuff. This was a couple days ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2021 at 3:57 AM, Konsta said:

Just want to add that it's also related to ankle dorsiflexion. So for the last month before each round I'll take the grip end of a club and press it into the top of my calf as I rehearse the backswing and early downswing. Basically I don't want that angle from the foot to the ankle to change. Puts me in a position to work through the hip joint, which means that knee won't collapse inward. Gives me a good feel and reminder before and even during the round.

• Thanks 1