IGNORED

Poulter Vision

Stretch
Note: This thread is 4901 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Given the amount of love for the man from the US contingent here, I thought y'all would enjoy this new Oakley ad.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not buying into it, it's too herky jerky. I thought my router was acting up...... again.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

I live 20 mins from Woburn GC, his home course, where this was filmed. I have yet to even play there, but I did go and watch a Senior European Tour Event there.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I live 20 mins from Woburn GC, his home course, where this was filmed. I have yet to even play there, but I did go and watch a Senior European Tour Event there.

Is the course as crappy as it looked in the video? I know that they made it drab looking to emphasize the point, and it's probably the camera, but is it supposed to be a nice course?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Is the course as crappy as it looked in the video? I know that they made it drab looking to emphasize the point, and it's probably the camera, but is it supposed to be a nice course?

No the first part of the video isn't Woburn haha!!! The second part with Poults in it is Woburn. Yes, it's considered the one of the best courses in Southern England.

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Anyone else find it funny that he goes directly from drinking beer to driving his car?

And the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the car! :)

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him

No the first part of the video isn't Woburn haha!!! The second part with Poults in it is Woburn. Yes, it's considered the one of the best courses in Southern England.

Oh, that makes more sense.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

He can't have one beer and drive?

Absolutely, but I just thought it was funny that they would put those together like that for something that would go on TV...some ninny will chime in.

Absolutely, but I just thought it was funny that they would put those together like that for something that would go on TV...some ninny will chime in.

Oh, I gotcha. I thought you were the proverbial Ninny! The same ninnies that say you can't smoke in Central Park.

Not in my country or his

I live in his country, and yes, 1 drink is below the limit.

What I Play:

If they'd left out the pint, it would have been perfect.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Not in my country or his

What country do you live in? Of course you can have one beer and then drive. And so can Poulter.

Anyone else find it funny that he goes directly from drinking beer to driving his car?

I would think that having a beer after a game of golf and then driving home is normal thing to do at most golf clubs. There is no implication of irresponsibility here.

In fact, in my country, it is actively encouraged. One of the things that makes clubs struggle financially is when people just play golf and go home. Members' patronage of the bar facilities is very important. And ,obviously, responsible consumption of alcohol is required by law.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

You watch the commercial again, everything is crap (his car, his clubs, the course etc) unitl he puts his oakleys on

Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

You watch the commercial again, everything is crap (his car, his clubs, the course etc) unitl he puts his oakleys on

I know, which is why I included that second sentence. But billysandy said that there was a Senior Euro Tour event there, so I was wondering just how crappy it was.

In my bag:

Note: This thread is 4901 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!