IGNORED

AimPoint Schools/Seminars/Classes Master Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 4151 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

From time to time, certified AimPoint instructors host schools, seminars, and sessions/classes both nationwide and internationally.

This thread will be "the place" on The Sand Trap for any of these instructors to list and promote their upcoming school. As with the other thread of this type, rather than create a new thread for each school, we'll put everything in this thread.

If you're interested in attending an AimPoint school, soon or at any point in the future, SUBSCRIBE to this thread. Choose daily notification or instant email notification if you'd like, but that way you'll be notified of all the upcoming AimPoint schools posted here.

To subscribe, click on the "Subscribe" button near the top of the page. That's all. If you'd like to verify that you're subscribed or change the notification frequency, you can visit http://thesandtrap.com/users/subscriptions/ and click "Edit My Subscriptions" ( http://thesandtrap.com/users/subscriptions/index/action/edit ).

So there you have it!

Golfers: subscribe to this thread.

AimPoint instructors: post announcements here.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Here's a list of AimPoint Clinics I will be providing that have been confirmed as of today (2-20-11)

February 26th

Tullahoma, Tennessee.

March 27th

DeBary, Florida

May 14th and 15th

Providence, Rhode Island

June 26th

Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada

I will also be traveling around Europe for a good part of July. So far, Ireland has been confirmed for early July. Date and Location To Be Announced

John Graham

More information can be gathered by going to:

http://aimpointgolfclinics.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Additions and updates.

The clinic In Webster only has slots in the 4pm class.

The clinic in Chicago is full.

New clinics added for Cape Cod area on June 12 and 13th.

Contact me for more details or signing up.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Dave Wedzik and I will be conducting an AimPoint Fundamentals clinic on Thursday, June 9th on the practice putting green at Fox Meadow Country Club in Medina, OH.

Cost for the school is $225* and spaces are limited and closing quickly , so register soon!

* If you bring a regular playing partner, you'll each pay only $200 (please pre-register both!).

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

Just a little update for August that, I know, is a little late.

Chicago August 12 and 13 a fundamental and advanced class.

Philadelphia August 14 and 15 a fundamental and advanced class.

Northern British Columbia August 20 and 21 both fundamental classes.

#JG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AimPoint Green Reading Clinic - Dallas, TX

Learn How To Read Any Putt On Any Green To The Exact INCH!!!

When: October 8, 2011

Time: 2-4 PM
Where: Indian Creek Golf Club, Carrollton, TX

To sign up, respond to this topic or visit www.theplayersgolfacademy.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Dave and I are conducting an AimPoint Fundamentals class this Saturday, October 8, at Marshes Golf Club in Kanata , Ottawa, Canada. We'll also be doing an Edel putter fitting and SAM PuttLab analysis as desired or requested.

Contact me for details. There's only one or two spots left!

Originally Posted by TGMAI84

AimPoint Green Reading Clinic - Dallas, TXLearn How To Read Any Putt On Any Green To The Exact INCH!!!When: October 8, 2011Time: 2-4 PMWhere: Indian Creek Golf Club, Carrollton, TXTo sign up, respond to this topic or visit www.theplayersgolfacademy.com

Send me info and tell me more.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Just wanted to inform everyone here in the trap that TJ Yeaton and I will be hosting AimPoint Level 1 classes at my facility at Ocean Breeze Golf and Country Club this winter season. Our first event is going to be on November 5th. More dates will be posted soon.

If you like more information, please email me at mabgolf@gmail.com.

Fairways and greens,

Mario

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of short notice but if there is anyone in So Cal that is interested there is a green reading intro and full class tomorrow.  I will be attending, hopefully I'll see you there!  Here is the info, there are a few spots left

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=278124705551393

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 10 months later...

Hey guys,

Dave Wedzik and Erik (iacas) will be conducting an AimPoint class in San Diego next weekend.  Great opportunity to learn from some of the best AimPoint instructors in the world.  Message me for pricing info and if you want to attend.

Details

Date: Saturday Sep 15

Time: 3pm-6pm

Mike McLoughlin

Originally Posted by mvmac

Hey guys,

Dave Wedzik and Erik (iacas) will be conducting an AimPoint class in San Diego next weekend.  Great opportunity to learn from some of the best AimPoint instructors in the world.  Message me for pricing info and if you want to attend.

Details

Date: Saturday Sep 15

Time: 3pm-6pm

I'm there.  Did you guys move it?  I was thinking 1pm for some reason.  No matter, I'm there whenever it is.

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

I'm there.  Did you guys move it?  I was thinking 1pm for some reason.  No matter, I'm there whenever it is.

Yes might have said 1 before.  Officially 3-6 now :-)

Mike McLoughlin

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Get some guys to come with you. Talk to Mike - he'll give you all a deal if you can bring some friends. And then you'll have guys to practice with, too.

Note: This thread is 4151 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!