IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is actually my "home course" as it is the closest one and where I play the most. Its not most difficult course because its pretty wide open for the most part. But thats a good thing for a beginner like me... i like the GPS on the carts... the local CC doesnt even have em..

http://www.mansfield-national.com/

Driver: Nike Sasquatch 9.5* - graphite/stiff
Woods: Nike Sasquatch 3W 15* - graphite/stiff
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS - graphite/flex
Wedges: Callaway X-Tour 54* and 60*
Putter: Nike OZ T160Bag: Nike Black/Yellow Sasquatch

I regularly golf at Kenton County , and a few small local places that don't have websites. But, the first is the most often nowadays, since there's three courses and if one's crowded...well, go to another one.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Just because it's 5 mintues from work I play most often at Alling Memorial which is a public course. They put a TON of $ into it in 2005 and it's actually a pretty nice course with some pretty interesting holes for a "muni". Plus it has a specila place in my heart as it was the first course that I ever walked up and played by myself, or hooked up with guys I didn't know. Got me over the fear of playing with strangers and/or guys.

driver:G2 graphite reg flex
FW:HiBore 3w, G2 7w
Irons:: x20, 4-pw steel shaft uniflex
wedges: SW and GW, steel reg
Putter: G5 Craz-eBalls:Callaway HX Hot

Kinloch Golf Club not my home course, but my favorite course. I love it just wish I had $150k to join! My best friends dad is a member so we play out there every once in a while.
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

This is my home course...

www.vallealtogolf.org

Carlos Garza
My Bag:
OGIO T-ZONE Stand Bag
Driver Titleist 907D1 9.5° Aldila VS Proto Stiff
Wood Titleist 906F2, 15°, UST ProForce V2 StiffHybrid Titleist 585.H 21° Proforce V2 100 Stiff FlexIrons Titleist 735 CM Project X 6.0 ShaftsGap Wedge Titleist 200 series 252.08Sand Wedge...

at home in Baltimore:

www.bmgcgolf.com any of the 4 courses. fairly cheap greens fees. around 30 bucks with a cart.

at my beach house there is a great variety but my favorite is:

http://www.lighthousesound.com/

In the bag:
Driver -Callaway Big Bertha "C4"
Irons -Callaway Big Bertha 06
Putter -Odyssey White Steel
Ball -Top Flite D2 and Callaway Big Bertha

I play a lot of public courses but my favorite and the one i play the most is Pevely Farms www.pevelyfarms.com

Great course, plays 7000+ from the tips and tough greens. Great course to help improve your game.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Note: This thread is 3565 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!