IGNORED

Who else sneaks on the golf courses?

sc0braj
Note: This thread is 3334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To the OP:

Want a game?  Come to Woodlands Golf Course in Hampton, VA on Saturdays.  I'm usually there.  I'll take your ass for $100 a hole.

Originally Posted by cougar978

To the OP:

Want a game?  Come to Woodlands Golf Course in Hampton, VA on Saturdays.  I'm usually there.  I'll take your ass for $100 a hole.

Real gangsters don't have that much money

lolcaption-funny-demotivational-pics-17-dollars-gangsta.jpg

• Upvote 1

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

You all realize that these "gangsta" posters are just trolling here correct?  I suppose it's fun to get steamed up about their comments but to even for a second think they are other than 12 years olds looking to rile up a bunch of "old geezers".  If you ignore them, they go away............it's no fun if people won't play their game.

cleveland.gif           Launcher 12° Driver - 15°  3W - 1°, 3°, 5° Hybrid - CG-15 60° LW 
mizuno.gif       MP-32 6-PW / MT-10 56°  SW 
Eidolon 52° GW  odyssey.gif      White Hot XG #7 Putter

Don't just stand there..........Smack that ball!

I used to sneak onto my local course all the time when I was a teenager, but the situation was a bit different.  First, a bit of history.  At the end of each school year the city parks and rec department held a class at the local YMCA for youth golfers in the area.  The class covered the rules of golf and proper etiquette, and there was a test at the end.  If you took the course and passed the test you got an "etiquette card" entitling you to 50% off the junior rate at 2 of the local muni courses (meaning $6 for 18 holes, sweet deal) for the rest of that year.  So anyway, I lived right behind the 3rd tee of my local muni.  One day during the summer I asked the manager in the clubhouse if after-hours practice was permitted.  It was very common for people (non-golfers) to walk the course or even walk their dogs after hours, so simply being on the course obviously wasn't an issue.  I told him I lived right next to the course and had my etiquette card, and I promised to leave the course in better condition than I found it when I walked on.  He told me to have at it as long as I didn't cause any damage and made sure I waited until all paying groups had left the course.  So I now had free and extremely convenient access to my own course for all the practice I could possibly want.  Sometimes, just to sorta give back, I would grab a sand bottle off one of the carts and just walk the course, filling all the divots I could find and repairing ball marks left on the greens.  It was really a fantastic arrangement for a junior golfer, and I really miss having such an opportunity.

• Upvote 2

Sasquatch Tour Bag | '09 Burner driver, 10.5* | Speedline F10 3W | Mashie 3H | Viper MS irons, 4-SW | CG15 60* | White Hot XG #7

Originally Posted by ochmude

I used to sneak onto my local course all the time when I was a teenager, but the situation was a bit different.  First, a bit of history.  At the end of each school year the city parks and rec department held a class at the local YMCA for youth golfers in the area.  The class covered the rules of golf and proper etiquette, and there was a test at the end.  If you took the course and passed the test you got an "etiquette card" entitling you to 50% off the junior rate at 2 of the local muni courses (meaning $6 for 18 holes, sweet deal) for the rest of that year.  So anyway, I lived right behind the 3rd tee of my local muni.  One day during the summer I asked the manager in the clubhouse if after-hours practice was permitted.  It was very common for people (non-golfers) to walk the course or even walk their dogs after hours, so simply being on the course obviously wasn't an issue.  I told him I lived right next to the course and had my etiquette card, and I promised to leave the course in better condition than I found it when I walked on.  He told me to have at it as long as I didn't cause any damage and made sure I waited until all paying groups had left the course.  So I now had free and extremely convenient access to my own course for all the practice I could possibly want.  Sometimes, just to sorta give back, I would grab a sand bottle off one of the carts and just walk the course, filling all the divots I could find and repairing ball marks left on the greens.  It was really a fantastic arrangement for a junior golfer, and I really miss having such an opportunity.

Doesn't qualify as sneaking onto the course for me... you had permission...

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Shorty

Hey bro I is hears ya . I is so ghetto I don't even pick up my tees. I was playing with a dude last week he says don't you pick up yo teez I sais shit it muthafucka but he laughed cause I got game and he respects me for it.

I was playing 18 and the marshall drivez up and sais you ow $20 and I just loked at him at striped my 3 wood onto the green in to and drained the eagle putt. He drove off.

Now I just walk on wheneva cors I got such good game and noone dares diss me cause they know I'll give it to them.

lol...priceless

• 1 year later...

When I was a kid we used to sneak into the local country club after security went home and go swimming for golf balls.  In short order we would each fill a couple of pillow cases with balls.  Those ponds were deep and we were undoubtedly covered with slime and chemical runoff.  I would take mine home, throw them in the washing machine with soap, bleach, and a bunch of white towels, and 20 minutes later the balls would be spotless.  Drove my poor mom nuts.

TM RBZ Tour 9 degree driver

TM RBZ Tour 14.5 degree 3-wood

Adams a2 2-iron

Mizuno MP-59 3-PW

Mizuno MX-25 Gap

Callaway Forged Wedge 56 degree

YES! Putter

Originally Posted by timabe

When I was a kid we used to sneak into the local country club after security went home and go swimming for golf balls.  In short order we would each fill a couple of pillow cases with balls.  Those ponds were deep and we were undoubtedly covered with slime and chemical runoff.  I would take mine home, throw them in the washing machine with soap, bleach, and a bunch of white towels, and 20 minutes later the balls would be spotless.  Drove my poor mom nuts.

Hahaha.....you just brought back a few memories of mine from may years ago.  ......and I was no kid!    I lived in an apartment complex next to a golf course after graduating college and there was a wide, shallow, stoney bottom creek that bisected several holes.  I went over there a few times in the middle of the night, (after consuming several adult beverages) and waded into that stream.  It was crystal clear water with a rocky bottom........I'd wade into knee-thigh deep water and load up.......LOL  I had 1 plastic bag for balls, and I'd bring a 2nd bag loaded with ice and a few beers until they were gone and then I'd fill the 2nd bag with balls too.

Those were majestic summer evenings with the moon high in the sky...LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Originally Posted by sc0braj

Sign says "22 and under for college students"

stupid golf clerk wouldnt let me get the student rate because i'm 22 and not under 22. so i said F you, i tried to pay. I walked on the first tee. Tee'd off. waited for my 2 other buddies to come. and he didnt say shit. cuz i was damn pissed that they're going to be pricks like that.  but anyways long story short. from now on i'm sneaking on golf courses because they charge so damn much AND if i get caught by a marshall i'm just gonna say "hey i gave Mike in the shop $20 bucks and he said it's cool." LOL. Moral of the story: if you work in a golf shop.. DONT BE  A DICK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. WE WILL **** YOU OVER>

Sneaking onto the course is nothing to take lightly, Did it when I got out of the army and had no money. Cops stopped me at the entrance. One cop says "aw leave him alone, he's a war hero". But the police captain says "stand him up, straight" and then socks me in the jaw. I got so angry I ambushed him and his boss at a restaurant, shot em' dead...had to hide out in Sicily until things cooled down.

• Upvote 1

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Originally Posted by Elvisliveson

Sneaking onto the course is nothing to take lightly, Did it when I got out of the army and had no money. Cops stopped me at the entrance. One cop says "aw leave him alone, he's a war hero". But the police captain says "stand him up, straight" and then socks me in the jaw. I got so angry I ambushed him and his boss at a restaurant, shot em' dead...had to hide out in Sicily until things cooled down.

......nice Godfather homage!

If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
Michael Corleone

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

If you get any kind of record it will follow you the rest of your life.  Will probably cost you good jobs.   I had a guy sign up to student teach under me.  He had served 4 years in the Marines and in Desert Storm.  Plus was graduating with honors in education.  Unfortunately he had a retail theft conviction before he went into the Marines.  My district would not let anyone with a record student teach or even consider hiring them.

I know another guy who got in a fight and knocked out his opponent.  Was convicted of assault.  He has been told several times that he is being rejected for good jobs because of his record.

Be cautious of getting a record.

• 2 months later...

I once snuck onto a track at 2 am and had sex under one of the trees... Is leaving condom considered littering?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

ehh i wouldnt necessarily call it theft. i'd call it trespassing without permission? c'mon it's LAND.. we're walking and hitting balls of flattened land! goodness sake golf courses should be no more than $20 dollars a green fee. ESPECIALLY at a country club .

We respectfully decline your application for membership.

Bill M

You must have me mistaken for someone else... i would never try to apply at a hacks golf and country club...

I am surprised you are still looming around.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I realize this thread is old and contains a lot of stupid posts . .but to the original topic - I haven't snuck on a golf course since I was 10 . . .however . .I often play alone and will pair up with randoms I encounter along the way.  I have paired up several times with guys who told me they snuck on.  When I lived up in Northern California - I played regularly with a guy who would sneak on.  I would pay in the clubhouse to play the back 9 and he would meet me on hole 10 (you couldn't see hole 10 from the clubhouse - it was across the street and there was a thick line of trees).

Note: This thread is 3334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!