IGNORED

Most birdies you've made in a round/your lowest?

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 6324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I made 6 once, amongst 10 bogies and 2 pars to shoot 4 over. I thought i was good and then i watched Phil Mickelson shoot 59 at the grand slam.

lowest i've gone is even on a par 69 golf course.

?

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Most birdies: 5 several times..... problem is when I do that usually the ugly cousin double bogey arrives to play havoc....

Lowest round: 68 (par 71) everything in the unverse was aligned... made a 40 footer for birdie on 17, then a 25 foot par save on 18.... knees were shaking...lol

Have only been under par 6 times....

68 - once (home course)
69 - twice (1 home, 1 away)
70 - twice (2 home)
71 - once (par 72 course, away)

all have been in the last two seasons... 2 last year, and 4 the previous...

For the record...

most eagles in a round : 1 (never seem to get the second...)

holes in one: None, been within the putter grip twice, but neither were on a path to the hole....

Albatross: none

Holed out from the fairway: twice

most pints at the 19th hole: Not saying.....lol

In the bag...

r7 TP 425 (Tour issue) Fuji Fit On X flex
r7 tp 13*/17* GD Purple Ice 85g X (tour issue)
Dual Hybrid TP 19* Aldilla Stiff 680 forged irons rifle 6.5 shafts 4-PW RAC TP Y Cutters Satin Wedges 54/60 with Project X 6.0 Scotty Cameron Newport 2 34' ProV1X ballFootjoy shoes, gloves and...

yesterday I made 6 in a row.. that was my best back to back

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

Most birdies: 11. It was a shorter course and I was really, really hot with the wedges and putter (even though I missed two birides inside 5 feet). The shame was that I had a double and two bogeys to go with the round.

Lowest round (par 72): The above round netted me a 65. Those three bad holes and two missed birdies would have given me a 59, but I'm not complaining. :)

Lowest round (par 70): I've had a couple 64's...the oddest was a 27-37. The front nine was par 33 and back was 37, so it wasn't as wild as you think, but I had two eagles on the front (and a bogey).

Lowest round (at a normal distance - 6800 +): I've had a couple 69's at my home course and a few other rounds at one or two under...but I've only cracked 70 a handful of times from the tips at any course. It's a lot different from the back tees.

Holes in one: 2. Both in tournaments. First one in college and the other in a member-guest. My prize? A $25 gift certificate to the pro shop...for a hole in one in a member guest that I paid $200 to get into. Don't get me wrong, I'll still take the hole-in-one, but the pro was apologizing before he was congratulating me.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Most birdies in a round : 6. I was 4 under after 6 then things calmed down and I remember having to make a lot of up and downs to save par. I think as soon as I realized I was 4 under I started trying...... and we all know what happens then.

Lowest round (par 72 from the tips 6800+) :68. I've done it a few times. 67 has always been a magical number for me but I always seem to miss it. The last 68 I shot included a missed 4 footer for birdie on 17 and 2 shots to get out of a bunker on 18.

Lowest tournament round : 70 (-2) but don’t worry I quickly followed it up the next day with a 77

Holes in one : Never had the privilege. Been within inches a few times but never in.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Very cool topic

Most birdies in a round: 6...on December 30, 2006. I ended up shooting 3 under on the round. The most birdies I've had in a row is three.

I have also had two eagles in the same round. I drove the par four third hole at my course leaving me a 12 foot putt, then I eagled the par 5 12th with a chip in.

Lowest Round (par 72 - from the tips): 69. Twice. Both at different courses. I shot under par three times last year. Two 70's and a 69 all at my home course.

Lowest Tournament Round: 73. I want to bring this number WAY down this year.

Holes in one: One. 135 yard nine iron. I thought it was a pretty bad shot, but it got a great kick off of a hill and rolled right into the center of the cup. I had 8 witnesses!!

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

• Administrator
yesterday I made 6 in a row.. that was my best back to back

And you're a 9.8 index?

The most I've made in a round is five. I shot 73. When I shot my 71 I only made three, and the two bogeys were three-putts with a Bullseye as I was trying to determine why my putting was off.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I think I've made 4 birdies in my life.

I was thrilled to shoot a 90 on a par 72 over the summer.

I did hole out a 30 yard wedge from the fairway once to make a 3 on a par 5, but it was in a scramble so I don't count it as having "made an eagle".

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

And you're a 9.8 index?

well not really I usually play around 3 or 4 over par on this course during the end of 2006. However I didnt have the time to play events that affect hcp. And this is a pretty easy course with a slope of 113. However since the card now states 9,8 then that is what I put on the forum. Oh ya and its a 9 hole course and the my last birdie was 400 meter par 5 which I got lucky and chipped in for that birdie.

however I would have asked the samething....

Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

And you're a 9.8 index?

You made five birdies but still ended up shooting over par? That had to hurt.

It seems like when I can string together birdies (or get several in a round) is when I am able to keep it under par for the day...unless double bogey sneaks in there (which is usually caused by the putter).
underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

See thats my problem I can make the birdies but then I make like back to back bogies, I just cant seem to get my head out of my ass at times I need to a mental coach or something..

I made three birds in a row once. That lit me up! It got weird when the guy I was playing with took off his shirt and ran around screaming on my last birdie. Ah, college days...
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

Lowest round (7000yds par 72) : 68 once 69 twice 70 several times and 71 a lot. I don't play any real easy short courses as there really aren't a lot of those types of courses around.

Most birdies: 7 I think I have not always kept my stats but I cannot remember making more. I did however make 4 birdies and 2 eagles in the same round this year.

Most pars in a row: 17 I shot 73 with a choke 3 putt on the 18th green. I hit 12 fairways and 14 greens that day. I am maybe most proud of this round.

no hole in ones the closest I have been was actually on a par 4. The group in front said it lipped the cup. the ball ended up about 6 inches behind the hole, easy eagle.

Lowest tournament score: 71 twice

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

I went Birdie, Birdie (almost Eagle) Birdie, Par on the front 9 at Sleepy Rdige last year... then didn't even get to finish the round because the lightening started. Ended up with 3 under through 4. I had to pick up my ball after my drive on the #5 par 5 - a hole that I birdie regularly. Talk about aggrevating!

Haven't had the same start since. But the State Am qualifier is at Sleepy Ridge this year so who knows... maybe lightening will strike twice for me and I can finally start and finish a good round.

Dual Point 10.5 Stiff Driver
Dual Point 3 Wood
NPS-1 Irons
Dual Slot 52, 56, 60 Wedges
Newport 2

Most birdies: I think I once had 6, but that was a long time ago. Had 5 in my best round of '06. Hit 17 greens and shot a 4 under 67. It was just one of those days... the good kind, that is.

Holes in one: Two something like 34 years apart. Handful or so hole outs from the fairway, though.

Best tournament score: 74, two over, in a state senior amateur. Managed a top 10 finish even with an 83 that included a 10 on a par 4. Ouch.

Jack Waddell
The Sand Trap .com

In My Bag (for now):TaylorMade Burner 9.5 REAX 50 stiffBobby Jones 3W, Fuji TP 26.3 stiffAdams Idea Pro 2, 3, 4 Iron hybrids, Aldila VS Proto stiffAdams Idea Pro Forged 5-PW, TT Black Gold stiffTitleist Vokey 252.08 Tour ChromeTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 58.08...

I know that wasnt directed at me but I made 6 off set by 10 bogies to shoot 4 over.. Im a 7 handicap so im going to make bogies, believe me Im usually the same way though, when i shoot even + 1, 2, 3. Its always 2 or 3 birdies, a few bogies, and the rest up and down for pars, although i've never shot under par, If you're a streaky player then its bound to happen. I've seen pros make 4 or 5 in a round and end up 1 over or even for the day.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Most Birdies : 5, at a fairly short course, (6100 yds) but real flat and open. Birdied every par 5 and a 35-footer on a par 4. But I hit it green-high on a few par 4's anyways, so it should have been more.

Lowest Round
: I only count par 70 or par 72 courses. I shot 69 on a par 70 course and I've shot 72 on a par 72 course several times. I always seem to never get hot on those even par rounds, just plugging along hit a bunch of greens.

Lowest Tourny Round : 75 on my home course...

Holes In One
: None, and don't even ask how many I should have... -.-

Most birdies in a round: 5
(but I ended up with only 71! I basically ruined everything at the last 2 holes (double bogey, double bogey)!!! all my partners got so excited that I blew it!!!).... .... but not misunderstand me, I am not blaming them, but they did a great 'damage'!

Lowest score: 67 (3 under par)

In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

Note: This thread is 6324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!