IGNORED

Cleaning your Golf balls before putting?!

domc36
Note: This thread is 4329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by bwdial

Twenties?  I only carry hundreds.

That reminds me of a woman who used to work for us. If you ever shared a cab with her or there was some other incidental expense, it was always "can you pay for that, all I have is hundreds". She pulled that crap with everybody, and probably never realized: a) we all shared stories about her; and b) how much respect she lost from those she worked with.

I just make sure my bag is close and walk over to towel it off.

Yup. That's why I love carrying my bag.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I keep a wet towel in the cart and take it with me to the green. I keep a bottle of water in my bag to keep it wet. That's right I ride.

Dave :-)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

small towel

but I do like the Frogger and Ballzee...wonder how I managed not to ever see those while at Golfsmith?  I always leave that place when at least one thing less than I needed.

I think it's funny the amount of people who talk about taking the ball to their bag to use a towel?

In reality....most people walk to their ball on the green with only a putter in hand......and wipe it clean with their hand.  Just sayin'........

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 4329 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!