IGNORED

2011 U.S. Open

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 4696 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

live feed not working? (8:10 EST)

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

anyone else having this issue? i'm goin crazy at work since i'm not able to watch rory...

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

live feed not working? (8:10 EST)

If you are referring to ESPN3.COM, it doesn't start until 10 AM (EDT--eastern daylight savings time).

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

no, the live feed via usopen.com marquee matchup...

f'in a

Originally Posted by Yukari

Great first shot, Rory!  Now let's forget about the Masters and win this thing.

I still think Rory is the guy this week...

I would love to see him dominate the majors like Tiger used to do.  I don't care who, I just want someone to be head and shoulders above others in this tough game.

Having so many equally talented guys is getting boring.  I want to see either Tiger return to his old form (highly unlikely anytime soon), or someone rise to the occasion and dominate the game.  I think Rory may be on his way of just doing that--except his putter can get a little balky at times.

Don

Originally Posted by Gioguy21

no, the live feed via usopen.com marquee matchup...

f'in a

I didn't know that.  Thanks for the info.  I am able to get the video.  I hope yours is working as well.

Don

Originally Posted by deasy55

According to the Official US Open Leaderboard Rory just eagled the 8th hole to go 10 under and 7 shots ahead

It was a nice shot.  A foot away from not being too good.  Rory is really on point.

Originally Posted by shades9323

It was a nice shot.  A foot away from not being too good.  Rory is really on point.

Did he drive the green or hole out? I can't watch it where I am

Holed out. Rory could probably par out and win.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

Quote:

Holed out. Rory could probably par out and win.

Cheers. He could probably be 5 over for the rest of the tournament and still win

All Rory needs to do is par it out, maybe a few birdies and bogeys, but nothing dramatic or extreme and he has this in the bag

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

You can come watch me play sometime if you want to see people playing from the wrong fairways

While watching Rory tear up this course is nice, watching Phil is far more entertaining.

Cheers. He could probably be 5 over for the rest of the tournament and still win

Zach Johnson "could" chase him down.  He is playing pretty good today and has been a major winner in the past.  It is far far from over.

Zach Johnson "could" chase him down.  He is playing pretty good today and has been a major winner in the past.  It is far far from over.

If anything, no one would chase him down - Rory would blow up.

That's more likely

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

I can video tape myself for cheaper!  Are you hitting irons off of tees and drivers from the rough?

You can come watch me play sometime if you want to see people playing from the wrong fairways

Note: This thread is 4696 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!