IGNORED

Tiger To Make Announcement Monday 7/11

jamo
Note: This thread is 4678 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It was a response to me joking that they could be friends with benefits in response to a poster saying he didn't know they were friends. Lighten up.

Originally Posted by MSchott

Why do we need to talk at all about sexual orientation on this site and in particular in this thread which is about Tiger Woods' announcement? It's time to act like an adult. And the truth is anyone's sexual orientation is their own business, not ours.

Originally Posted by deasy55

It was a response to me joking that they could be friends with benefits in response to a poster saying he didn't know they were friends. Lighten up.

So you thought it's OK to make a joke concerning her sexual orientation? What if she is not gay? What if she is? It's not appropriate to comment on this topic.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So you thought it's OK to make a joke concerning her sexual orientation? What if she is not gay? What if she is? It's not appropriate to comment on this topic.

Wow really?  RELAXXXXXX its a golf forum.  It was a joke!

Anyways  someone really got this "announcement" confused with a boring interview.

In my Ogio Budlight Bag
Taylormade R11 Driver | Big Bertha Diablo 3W | Tight Lies 5W & 7W |
Big Bertha Diablo 24 degree hybrid | Slingshot 4D 5-PW, AW Irons | SV Tour 56* wedge |
Detour Newport 2 | Noodle Ball | Golf Logix GPS

It wasn't a joke. My post was the joke. The sexual orientation post was a serious post. My god you are as dry.

Seems some of us look at these forums to be the same as joking around with buddies - and comments like the above are ok; others look at them like adult professional discussion groups with their peers, and that kind of comment would likely offend them.      I lean towards the latter & like locker room talk, but apparently not everybody agrees.

Personally, I object to someone taking a holier than thou response & berating another member - this should be left to the moderators.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Well, I am sorry if I did offend anyone. truly was not my intention!

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

You don't have to apologise at all. The person going mad over a post on the internet should apologise. Who takes a forum that seriously??

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Well, I am sorry if I did offend anyone. truly was not my intention!

I'd rather be given the opportunity to turn her the other way! I don't need all the headaches that go along with being a woman.

Originally Posted by ND Fan

If she's gay I want to be a lesbian.

Originally Posted by shades9323

I'd rather be given the opportunity to turn her the other way! I don't need all the headaches that go along with being a woman.

Times 2 AGAIN! This is actually a much valid point...

Please refer to the 'is kelly tilghman hot' thread...this is a tiger announcement thread.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

This is truly a disturbing insight into the thoughts and minds of our members.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Originally Posted by deasy55

You don't have to apologise at all. The person going mad over a post on the internet should apologise. Who takes a forum that seriously??

I am not going to apologize. When I see something I object to I will speak my mind and try to do it in a responsible manner. Why does it matter that this is an internet forum? I don't see the internet as a place where anything goes. I also don't make rude jokes around my friends. It's a childish thing to do and we should act as adults here.

Note: This thread is 4678 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!