IGNORED

TST GIVEAWAY: Throw away your marker pen & show us your DOTZ!

ranjanis
Note: This thread is 4585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Received mine yesterday.  At first, I wasn't sold on the idea or the product designs, but I really like them and will get more - I got the American Flags.  Can't speak to the performance yet, but they go on easy and look good initially.

Thank You Golf DOTZ!

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

I also received mine.

I really like the idea and there are many different designs I might consider.

Thanks Golfdotz!

Sun Mountain Four 5

Driver: Ping G5 10.5* regular

3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha Warbird 15* regular

5 Wood: Callaway Steelhead 17.5* regular

Irons: Ping Eye 2 3-W and Eye 2 SW

Putter: Ping Anser 4

Balls: Titleist HP2 Tour

Shoes: Footjoy Contour and Adidas Adicomfort 2

IMG_1013.JPG Here are the red flame ones I requested. I like them.

Really cool.

Sun Mountain Four 5

Driver: Ping G5 10.5* regular

3 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha Warbird 15* regular

5 Wood: Callaway Steelhead 17.5* regular

Irons: Ping Eye 2 3-W and Eye 2 SW

Putter: Ping Anser 4

Balls: Titleist HP2 Tour

Shoes: Footjoy Contour and Adidas Adicomfort 2

• Administrator

How do they stay on for people? Any troubles? Working out okay?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

How do they stay on for people? Any troubles? Working out okay?

I ordered a couple of sets and also received my "Sandtrap" freebies, so far so good. They hold up pretty well, as good as can expected. If you make contact directly on the artwork it will tend to start coming off, but not really a big deal. I was worried after receiving them and I was putting the first ones on and started thinking about these ball companies spend millions on research for dimple design and now I'm applying a film over that dimple design, what would it do to the ball flight? Nothing, at least nothing that I can tell. It is more of a film build than a simple sharpie mark but I guess it's not enough to effect anything.

IMG_0210.JPG

Like others, I just recieved mine. Right now the weather is quite bad, so I will wait until the weather gets better before I apply them and go play a round of golf! Thanks GolfDotz

Us golfers will buy about anything. If I had all the money for gadgets, etc., back that I have lost, or is sitting in the garage ... I do hate it when people do not mark their ball though. So this seems like a useful product at least.

Note: This thread is 4585 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!