Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ranjanis

TST GIVEAWAY: Throw away your marker pen & show us your DOTZ!

85 posts in this topic

Sponsored content by Golfdotz

More & more PGA/LPGA Tour golfers are using Golfdotz to give their golf balls some attitude – and Golfdotz wants to share the product with TheSandtrappers!

In one of our easiest site giveaways, all you have to do to enter is visit their website , then reply within this thread with a picture/name of the golfdotz style that best reflects your personality.  Feel free to tell us why.  If you are already a Golfdotz user then send a photo to us of your own golf ball.  Contest is open until August 15, midnight PST.  Check out how easy Gofdotz is to use:

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

What if I use them on my clubs?

I have the skulls on my driver, 3 wood and hybrid ( as lineup markers ), as well as my wedges.

GD44-023.gif

I like the ducks.  My wife was named after a kind of duck, reminds me of her!

I like the Tiger Paw since I am a Towson University Tiger graduate

Tiger Claw Golfdotz Style

GD44-026.gif

I dig the horseshoe design. I have one tattooed on my right arm.

I'd use the skullmainia skulls. Remind me of the helmet stickers from football in high school for a big play!

I like the dollar signs....reminds me that you "drive for show and putt for dough."

GD44-027_t.jpg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Initially I thought I'd put a pair of these on my ball:

Golfdotz - Paws

That way as soon as I see them I'm reminded of what to do during my backswing (pause).

Realistically though if I coul d get them in the UK I'd use these to remind me of my balance:

Golfdotz - Ying Yang

I guess I don't quite get it.  It's a cute idea, but seems a bit pricey to me.  My Sharpie with my Tin Cup gets me where I want to be for just a single cost outlay for the Tin Cup stencil.  I put a blue shark on each ball.  It takes less than 5 minutes to do a dozen balls.  And I don't have to keep resupplying.  A Sharpie lasts a long time (the blue one I'm currently using has been in my bag for more than 3 years), and the Tin Cup never wears out.  My home course pro shop carries them, but you can go to Tin-cup.com to see what they offer.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/165191/width/1000/height/800][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/165191/width/1000/height/500[/IMG][/URL] Because I'm Irish and I could use all the luck I can get...