IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1749 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm currently debating what I should do tonight. Should I do some range work or play some golf tonight or just avoid the clubs all together until tomorrow.... Rofl

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hell. Don't practice. Christ sake. You saw me last week.

I'm thinking we have the other two guys play with one arm and we'll have ourselves a real contest.

I'm currently debating what I should do tonight. Should I do some range work or play some golf tonight or just avoid the clubs all together until tomorrow.... Rofl

If I catch you working on your swing while playing I will confiscate your clubs. :-P No don't practice, it won't help you tomorrow, live with your swing right now. Change takes time.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Ok, so just go home and play video games or something then. It's so nice out seems a shame to waste it not golfing ha!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Ok, so just go home and play video games or something then. It's so nice out seems a shame to waste it not golfing ha!

Golf if you want, just won't do much for tomorrow.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:

Golf if you want, just won't do much for tomorrow.

I don't expect anything to help, I just need some repetitions because I still haven't gotten enough enough golf in to be consistent in any way.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

I don't expect anything to help, I just need some repetitions because I still haven't gotten enough enough golf in to be consistent in any way.

Yea I can understand that. I would just work on swinging half swings and at 70%. Just try to get better contact. Your half swings will probably be parallel.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Two fully charged batteries, two 8 gb flash drives, ready to vlog!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Two fully charged batteries, two 8 gb flash drives, ready to vlog!

Cool! I have an ELPH with a 32gb card. I should charge the battery. Might come in handy if (when) we get separated.

- Shane

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an opinion on the Hills/Dales courses? Also my coworker got to play Coldwater Creek? Down in Cincy, she said it was pretty awesome.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Hills is a bit tougher (longer) than the Dales which we call "The Confidence Builder". They are decent courses. The greens were in pretty bad shape when I played there last year (worm holes), but it sounds like they are better this year. I would say there are better courses in town for the money, but they aren't a goat track.

- Shane

Hills is a bit tougher (longer) than the Dales which we call "The Confidence Builder". They are decent courses. The greens were in pretty bad shape when I played there last year (worm holes), but it sounds like they are better this year. I would say there are better courses in town for the money, but they aren't a goat track.

The same coworker played the hills and said it wasn't bad but it was on friday the 4th so it was super busy. I may try to get down there to play it.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Anyone have an opinion on the Hills/Dales courses? Also my coworker got to play Coldwater Creek? Down in Cincy, she said it was pretty awesome.

Never played Coldwater Creek. However, I probably play Community's courses roughly once or twice a month.

I really like the layout to both the Hills (Outside course) and Dales (inside course). The fairways are pretty wide and fairly short, which suits my game. There is a lot of elevation changes that make the holes interesting (particularly the Hills). Dales is walkable, but Hills is rough on foot. Dales in particular is a good level of difficulty for a hack like me.

The biggest negative is that these courses gets a ton of play. If the weather is nice, the place will be packed and pace of play will generally suck. Also the course conditions, and especially the greens are a bit rough. Actually I think the staff does the best they can, but you just have a lot of people running through. Not all those people are very conscience about things like ball marks.

Generally, you can get a pretty good deal on the golfnow site. If you can spare the five hours to play (and you got the drive bud), it's not bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I was really sorry to read about Gem City closing and really surprised that it would happen mid-summer like this. Hopefully someone picks up the pieces here or, at least, refunds the membership's money.  Sounds a little bit funny though. Zink indicated that he was the owner in all those ads he cranked out. Now he is saying he never actually completed the purchase. Maybe the people who (still?) own it, will step in and make things right.

All depends if he actually got the money or not. If he didn't then all he is guilty of is false advertisement. I believe he would have to gain a benefit for it to be considered fraud.

Yea I find this all a bit fishy really.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag

Hmm... So I looked at evolvr but I don't know... I'm sure it's good instruction but I don't know that I'd take full advantage of the 4 uploads a month.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 1749 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!