IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Five-somes at Yankee Trace? I thought that sort of foolishness was exclusively for us lowly Dayton-muni types.

The last time I played that course the fairways were so soft that half my drives plugged. It doesn't handle a ton of water super well. Hope the refunded the fee.

Only saw one starter/ranger on the course.  The weather wasn't that great and the course was far from full, so I'm sure they didn't care.  It was weird to see though.  Didn't bother asking about a refund. I didn't care at that point.  Vintage was fine and from what I could see of the Legend it was fine as well.

In My Bag:
Driver: :cleveland:  Hi-Bore XLS
Irons: :cleveland:  CCi 3i-PW
Wedges: :nike:  VR V-Rev Cast Black-Satin
Putter: :ping:  IC 20-10A

No golf for me over the weekend, but I passed my motorcycle class and have a license to ride.

Congratulations.

Be careful on those things though. Some of us four-wheelers have trouble seeing you guys out there. Saw a nasty accident here in Beavercreek a year or two ago, when somebody turned right in front of a motorcycle.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congratulations.

Be careful on those things though. Some of us four-wheelers have trouble seeing you guys out there. Saw a nasty accident here in Beavercreek a year or two ago, when somebody turned right in front of a motorcycle.

Yep. Bikers always need to keep their eyes open and wear bright colors. The basic riding course is a must for a new rider or even seasoned riders who never took it. Planning to take the advanced riding course this fall.

- Shane

Congratulations.

As long as the Motorcycle doesn't come flying up on me then it's typically no issue.

I remember this one time, this guy on a crotch rocket came flying up this on ramp where you need to merge over. He weaved around this car and if I didn't barely notice him in my mirror he would be a dead man. I was on my way to merging right in front of him.

Yep. Bikers always need to keep their eyes open and wear bright colors. The basic riding course is a must for a new rider or even seasoned riders who never took it. Planning to take the advanced riding course this fall.

Where did you take your lessons at?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

As long as the Motorcycle doesn't come flying up on me then it's typically no issue.

I remember this one time, this guy on a crotch rocket came flying up this on ramp where you need to merge over. He weaved around this car and if I didn't barely notice him in my mirror he would be a dead man. I was on my way to merging right in front of him.

Where did you take your lessons at?

I call those guys organ donors.

I took the State of Ohio Basic Rider Course at the Greene Co. Career Center. http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/basic_rider.stm

- Shane

I stopped riding because I was no longer afraid of the speed. I didn't ride crazy in traffic or do stupid stuff like wheelies or whatnot, but I'd open up the throttle on the back roads. The adrenaline rush from going fast was/is addicting and I knew eventually I'd pay for it.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Nice! Started riding this summer...taking the skills test Thursday if the weather holds up.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Anybody played community recently? Looking at getting out early tomorrow since I'm off and am wondering about the water situation there.  That course hold water or does it dry out pretty fast?

In My Bag:
Driver: :cleveland:  Hi-Bore XLS
Irons: :cleveland:  CCi 3i-PW
Wedges: :nike:  VR V-Rev Cast Black-Satin
Putter: :ping:  IC 20-10A

Anybody played community recently? Looking at getting out early tomorrow since I'm off and am wondering about the water situation there.  That course hold water or does it dry out pretty fast?

I would say the course would play soft, but not wet.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I played out there last week, so it was before the last round of rain. As always, you can pretty well expect the bunkers to be either full of water or just really crappy. Other than that, it ought to be decent.

Beechwood in Arcanum is offering $4 green fees 7/3 - 7/5. Regular cart fees apply.

Wow. A real fire sale.

At this point, I'm figuring to have tomorrow off. Is it worth the drive?  Anybody want to play?

Wow. A real fire sale.

At this point, I'm figuring to have tomorrow off. Is it worth the drive?  Anybody want to play?

It's a pretty good course. I'm playing with Dad Saturday morning. Have room for 1 more if anyone wants in.

- Shane

NVM. All full. It's actually Friday we're playing. Might be playing somewhere Saturday. Anyone?

I'm always up for a round of golf.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

NVM. All full. It's actually Friday we're playing. Might be playing somewhere Saturday. Anyone?

I can do anytime on Friday. Saturday, I'm looking more at mid-day or later.

I'm always up for a round of golf.

I can do anytime on Friday. Saturday, I'm looking more at mid-day or later.

I need to be done (AND HOME) by 5PM on Saturday.

- Shane

Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!