IGNORED

Dayton, OH

blcox
Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does that mean I can blame my recent form on my clubs getting too old? They might have hit the expiration date a couple of weeks ago.

Of course, golf clubs have a set number of swings they are good for, time to refresh!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So much rain the range is closed again.. I was really wanting to get out and work on my drills as well as get some more swings in with my new irons. Hopefully tomorrow is as nice as the weather shows.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

So much rain the range is closed again.. I was really wanting to get out and work on my drills as well as get some more swings in with my new irons. Hopefully tomorrow is as nice as the weather shows.

Courses (at least Kittyhawk and Community) were open down here today. It's supposed to be pretty good Sunday from what I've heard.

• Administrator

Work inside. You can do a lot with a mirror.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Work inside. You can do a lot with a mirror.

No mirror other than the bathroom mirror.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

• Administrator

No mirror other than the bathroom mirror.

Does it reflect an image? :)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Does it reflect an image? :)

Sure, but it's pretty small and the bathroom isn't very big either, not sure how I'd be able to utilize it for anything.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Based on how things are shaping up so far, I'm figuring on playing down south on Saturday. I need to be in B'creek that evening, so K-hawk or maybe even Community around mid day.

Sunday will probably be further north. Miami Shores is a bit default, but maybe Homestead.

Let me know if you are still going out tomorrow. Fairly certain that after all this rain the courses here are going to be flooded out again.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Sure, but it's pretty small and the bathroom isn't very big either, not sure how I'd be able to utilize it for anything.

I never pass up a bathroom mirror without taking some swings and seeing how my ass and head are reacting lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I never pass up a bathroom mirror without taking some swings and seeing how my ass and head are reacting lol

ROFL

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Let me know if you are still going out tomorrow. Fairly certain that after all this rain the courses here are going to be flooded out again.

Sorry bud. Was incommunicado after 6 p.m. on Saturday.

Played a silly round Sunday split between the par-3 Falcon and the Hawk because an AWOL starter allowed a five-some of hackers to jump us on the 10th tee. My buddy stormed off the 9th and raised hell in the pro shop from what I heard, so we finally finished on the front of Hawk. All told a six-hour golfing odyssey that seriously truncated the rest of my day..

Played a silly round Sunday split between the par-3 Falcon and the Hawk because an AWOL starter allowed a five-some of hackers to jump us on the 10th tee. My buddy stormed off the 9th and raised hell in the pro shop from what I heard, so we finally finished on the front of Hawk. All told a six-hour golfing odyssey that seriously truncated the rest of my day..

Not a big deal, the course you came up to play the other week was actually open. Funny thing is there ended up being a fivesome in front of me too. One guy must have been brand new to golf, hitting 2 or 3 balls from each spot. It really really screwed up my game on the front 9, but on the back nine they were much faster and didn't really hold us up so I shot much better. Then I went around again and did even better, only had to skip 3 holes due to darkness. I'm just happy I got some golf in before the rain returned.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Your buddy is awesome :dance:

Not sure I would have gone bonkers since it was the Falcon :whistle:

I was out at the short game area yesterday and the Hawk was packed. :bugout:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Your buddy is awesome

Not sure I would have gone bonkers since it was the Falcon

I was out at the short game area yesterday and the Hawk was packed.

It was packed at the course up here too, probably due to most of the other courses in the area being closed due to the flooding. Normally I'm able to walk on this course at right around 2, get the afternoon all you can golf with a cart special and get 45+ holes in by dark. This time I had to wait until 3 to tee off and only got 33 holes in. On a side note, related to packed courses, how do you guys handle waiting in regards to not letting it affect your game. It seems without fail, if I have to wait a long time between shots, my game goes to complete crap. I can handle short waits, but when I have to wait 10 minutes multiple times it just seems to really screw me up.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Your buddy is awesome

Not sure I would have gone bonkers since it was the Falcon

I was out at the short game area yesterday and the Hawk was packed.

By the time we finally went off the Hawk, it wasn't bad. The main problem was the wasted time between the nines. Originally, they suggest we play Eagle and there was a mess on the first tee there. So that was more time down the crapper.

As to the question posted by @Jeremie Boop , I don't handle waiting at all well. If I'm both playing poorly and waiting on slow players, I'll act like the biggest baby you've ever seen.

I played "18" at Yankee Saturday afternoon as a single.  Played the Vintage for the front 9.  Felt like taking my time so I just held my place behind a threesome.  Had a group of five behind me so I wasn't worried about slowing down play or anything.  Interesting that you guys mentioned a fivesome.  I saw 3 fivesomes on the course.  Must have been some kind of fivesome promotion weekend that we didn't hear about. Switched to the Heritage for the other 9 and the course had lakes, LAKES, in many of the fairways and in almost all of the bunkers.  Kind of ridiculous they didn't close that 9.  Several holes were borderline unplayable.  Ended up skipping most of that 9.

In My Bag:
Driver: :cleveland:  Hi-Bore XLS
Irons: :cleveland:  CCi 3i-PW
Wedges: :nike:  VR V-Rev Cast Black-Satin
Putter: :ping:  IC 20-10A

I played "18" at Yankee Saturday afternoon as a single.  Played the Vintage for the front 9.  Felt like taking my time so I just held my place behind a threesome.  Had a group of five behind me so I wasn't worried about slowing down play or anything.  Interesting that you guys mentioned a fivesome.  I saw 3 fivesomes on the course.  Must have been some kind of fivesome promotion weekend that we didn't hear about. Switched to the Heritage for the other 9 and the course had lakes, LAKES, in many of the fairways and in almost all of the bunkers.  Kind of ridiculous they didn't close that 9.  Several holes were borderline unplayable.  Ended up skipping most of that 9.

Five-somes at Yankee Trace? I thought that sort of foolishness was exclusively for us lowly Dayton-muni types.

The last time I played that course the fairways were so soft that half my drives plugged. It doesn't handle a ton of water super well. Hope the refunded the fee.

Note: This thread is 1886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!