IGNORED

Gulbis Bodypainted in SI

Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there's more airbrush than photo in that photo.

Wow, thesandtrap.com members must have some of the most beautiful wives/girlfiends on the planet to be dissing this girl like that. I guarantee 99.99% of the people on here, including the ones posting

I think she looks great.  Granted she may not be the hottest woman in the world but shes still a very beautifull woman and Id be willing to bet that 99% of the people who posted in this thread would h

nice bod, but every time I see her on TV, first thought that comes to mind is that she spends WAY too much time in a tanning booth.   Bleach blonde hair & bronze overtanned skin just look unnatural.    BTW, Sara Brown > Gulbis, by alot

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Domenic

wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that those bikinis were PAINTED on, damn that makes it more hot! that makes perfect sense now. that painter's good.

Good and a lucky SOB!

nice bod, but every time I see her on TV, first thought that comes to mind is that she spends WAY too much time in a tanning booth.   Bleach blonde hair & bronze overtanned skin just look unnatural.    BTW, Sara Brown > Gulbis, by alot

AGREED!!! SARA BROWN IS HOT!!!!! She's a little pocket rocket!!

ill pass.  there are so many other genuinely beautiful pro lady golfers out there.

you'll pass on sara brown or Natalie Gulbis? cuz I don't think there is anything ungenuine about Sara Brown.. Cuz if anyone says they would pass on her, they have just opened the door and stepped out....if you know what I mean. ha ha! JK :-D

There are some better looking ladies in the world of golf, for sure--but Natalie is a hop, skip, and a jump past Annika and the ladies of LPGA years past.  How about the golf channel's complete lineup of on-screen personalities:  Winn McMurray, Lauren Thompson, and I can't remember who the other girl is, but their employment criteria are solid.

Natalies in order of hotness:

1: Portman

2: Imbruglia

...Others

Gulbis

She's not only not the hottest female golfer, she's not the hottest Natalie by a longshot.

Originally Posted by n8dogg2669

Wow, thesandtrap.com members must have some of the most beautiful wives/girlfiends on the planet to be dissing this girl like that. I guarantee 99.99% of the people on here, including the ones posting in here would be at attention in a split second if she would get in that same outfit and said let's go... LOL at the response in this thread...

You are correct. We have some really hot women. Who don't need silicone, digital enhancement, or airbrushing.

I think the perspective is that if you are going to play the "plastic barbie" game to get the looks, you will also get plenty of criticism.

iaksb.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by k-troop

There are some better looking ladies in the world of golf, for sure--but Natalie is a hop, skip, and a jump past Annika and the ladies of LPGA years past.  How about the golf channel's complete lineup of on-screen personalities:  Winn McMurray, Lauren Thompson, and I can't remember who the other girl is, but their employment criteria are solid.

The brunette on the morning show on the Golf channel is amazing ... her first name is Holly.      She is so hot in a golf dress, I saw recently they are now using her as Martin Hall's lovely assistant - smart move.

Originally Posted by LuciusWooding

Natalies in order of hotness:

1: Portman

Portman is the opposite of Gulbis.

Portman = good face, not hot bod

Gulibs = hot bod, not hot face

Originally Posted by shades9323

Portman is the opposite of Gulbis.

Portman = good face, not hot bod

Gulibs = hot bod, not hot face

So what we're saying is we need a Natalie Portbis. I could get a little more on board with that...

Note: This thread is 3256 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!