IGNORED

2012 Accenture Match Play Discussion Thread

brocks
Note: This thread is 4443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Shorty

You might have that back to front.

That's what I was thinking

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

John Senden is getting smoked by Simon Dyson.  I've never really seen Dyson play - but he is putting the hurt on Senden.

You got that switched around...Sendan won 4 & 3

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

What tournament are you watching?

I just want DJ to win so we don't have to look at Furyk's disgusting shoes any more.

Plus, I want the ultra self-important and arrogant Zach J. out.

ultra self-important and arrogant? What makes you think so? He helped raise a ton of money for Cedar Rapids, IA when it flooded. I have a lot of family and friends in Iowa and they LOVE Zach Johnson and say he was one of the nicest guys. Little confused by your post

DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

That flop shot by Tiger was pretty awesome, especially given the hard and fast greens. I was really surprised (as the announcers were) that Fernandez-Castano gave him the putt.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Shorty

You might have that back to front.

Wow... You're right!  I was looking at the PGA site where they have the bracket.  I guess I read that wrong as they now have Senden with the win.

If you don't like Tiger-heavy coverage, you'll hate watching golf today.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by topspin4hand

Fdez-Constano has been up on Tiger for the majority of the match (Tiger's led for only 2 of 15 holes!).

Now Tiger is 1UP with 2 to play.

Is anyone watching it live? How is Tiger hitting/putting it?

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Now Tiger is 1UP with 2 to play.  Is anyone watching it live? How is Tiger hitting/putting it?

I've only been watching the last few holes, but it seems like most of this lead change is from Fernandez-Costano playing poorly. Tiger is doing alright- not great at anything but not terrible either.

In my bag:

Originally Posted by jamo

If you don't like Tiger-heavy coverage, you'll hate watching golf today.

To be honest, todays Golf Channel coverage leaves little to be desired IMO. Way too much Tiger coverage. I thought the world #1,#2,#3 and so on were playing as well?? Some really good match ups out there today but seems as if only certain american players are getting coverage. Would like to see Donald and Rors play, Kaymer and Westwood are in the field I believe as well. Anyways enjoy watching tiger and Constano hack it up.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Originally Posted by Canuck

To be honest, todays Golf Channel coverage leaves little to be desired IMO. Way too much Tiger coverage. I thought the world #1,#2,#3 and so on were playing as well?? Some really good match ups out there today but seems as if only certain american players are getting coverage. Would like to see Donald and Rors play, Kaymer and Westwood are in the field I believe as well. Anyways enjoy watching tiger and Constano hack it up.

LOL. Someone's wrong here.

Originally Posted by Canuck

I don't know about that. I'm watching golf on Wednesday. I'm quite content.

taylormade.gif Burner SuperFast Driver, 9.5* taylormade.gif Rescue 11 2h, 16*
taylormade.gif rac Lt Irons, 3i-Pw, Aw taylormade.gif rac Satin Wedges, 54-10, 58-8 
 Corza Ghost Putter

Tiger's bunker shot and par putt on 18 were pretty nifty.

In my bag:

That was an unbelievable up and down Tiger...if that ball hits one foot shorter, its back at his feet. That takes some balls! Although I guess it is matchplay, so why wouldn't he try it? Regardless, that was classy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck View Post

To be honest, todays Golf Channel coverage leaves little to be desired IMO.

That's basically saying you're happy with it.

Ha hA! That's like saying "am i not correct or am I wrong?" :-D

Note: This thread is 4443 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!