IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Note: This thread is 1622 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The Ranch 9 at Pole Creek Golf Club outside of Winter Park CO.  There are 3 9's, Ranch, Meadow, and Ridge.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot these Sun. at Mariana Butte, Loveland CO. Fun day out with the folks on a beautiful course. It winds through a luxury development situated around a series of buttes. Two of the par 3's are actually on and below the butte, the elevated tees are very high. One was playing 172 yds and I hit a very soft 48* wedge that landed on the green. I can't find my pics of that hole but I got a few of the shorter par three on the other side. Took one from the side of the green looking back up at my Mom on the red tee.

A couple of the holes on the back are right on the river and you can see where the river was once much higher than it is now. The rock formations on the sides of the holes are smooth from being part of the previous river bed. Those played narrow with the fairway between the river and the rocks and hills, a few holes required accuracy to hit through the slots from the tee. Almost felt like playing three different courses. The front starts out park style then you wind into the desert like buttes and down along the river where it gets very lush and dense.

Dave :-)

this is my home course in the Netherlands.

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

Sorry, I put the first two on Instagram and I like putting on the stereotypical Instagram filters.

And those would be...

Blackwolf Run, Meadows course - Hole 14 tee

Blackwolf Run, Meadows course - Hole 10 green

Whistling Straits, Irish course - Hole 8

Whistling Straits, Straits course - Hole 3

Beautiful September Sunday in Philly....from 11 green at WVCC.

That club is gorgeous... what's up with the 235-241yd par 3 hole #4?  Description?  Is 235 really the closest tee box?

Originally Posted by phan52

Beautiful September Sunday in Philly....from 11 green at WVCC.

Originally Posted by TJBam

That club is gorgeous... what's up with the 235-241yd par 3 hole #4?  Description?  Is 235 really the closest tee box?

That is about it. The tee box is behind a creek and if we built a tee box on the other side of the creek it would totally change the character of the hole. There is a forward tee from about 185 for women and another at about 160 for juniors.

Bill M

Here is Indianwood.  I took these photos During the Senior Open last year.  I included some non course shots because I thought you would find them interesting.

Beautiful September Sunday in Philly....from 11 green at WVCC. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/82961/] [/URL]

New WVCC member here - coming up on the end of my first month. Was scrolling through this thread and said "Hey! I know that course!". Lots of great views here - this is definitely one of them. Love it here so far. Maybe we'll meet up some day.

Driver- :nike: Nike VR-Pro Limited Edition 9.5* Diamana 'ahina Stiff Flex 3 Wood- :titleist: Titleist 980 5 Wood- :tmade: Taylormade R9 3i-PW- :tmade: Taylormade Tour Preferred (Dynamic Gold S300) Putter- :tarmour: Tommy Armour T-Line 150 (it's old but I love it and haven't been able to find anything that feels better)

• 1 month later...

I haven't visited this site in a long time. The link in post #4 of this thread is NG as the webshots site has shut down. Here';s a new link to 8,000 of my golf course photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/golfcoursepix/sets/

Here are a few of my favorites from 2013, Yale, Muirfield, The Old Course, Bethpage Black, San Hollow:

Whitaker woods is way overpriced$$$$ ,...come to Blackthorne in south bend indiana. Half the price..way more of a challenge

Like working on the swing,,score means nothing to me. Might just go to the range and give up playing... ( might happen)

Note: This thread is 1622 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!