IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Note: This thread is 1615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Ukonlinegolf

Took this picture yesterday at Invergordon Golf Club in the Highlands of Scotland.  Fair to say it was windy.

I can safely say I would hate that place.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The 11th at Hayling.

Probably still my my very favourite hole on the course I grew up playing. Valley Golfer, if you don't like this you don't know what you're missing. The tee is actually slightly to the right of where the picture is taken from, meaning you go over the front bunkers and hit the dance floor or you find yourself somewhere very unpleasant. Such can be the wind, I've genuinely played every club in the bag on this hole from wedge to 3 wood.

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/57234/] [/URL] The 11th at Hayling. Probably still my my very favourite hole on the course I grew up playing. Valley Golfer, if you don't like this you don't know what you're missing. The tee is actually slightly to the right of where the picture is taken from, meaning you go over the front bunkers and hit the dance floor or you find yourself somewhere very unpleasant. Such can be the wind, I've genuinely played every club in the bag on this hole from wedge to 3 wood.

I really just don't like windy areas. ...

Hawk's Head #10 Shephard's Hollow #8 Pilgrim's Run #1 Pilgrim's Run # 3 The Majestic # 4

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

uttexas...never mix stripes with plaid! Or black socks with brown shoes! ;)

Ha, that's my good friend from PHX. We often wear the worst looking golf outfits possible. Stripe shirt, plaid shorts, black saddle shoes, white socks, and big floppy cricket hat is my go-to. I'm planning to kick it up a notch with the paisley/union jack combo.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

• Administrator
Originally Posted by uttexas

Ha, that's my good friend from PHX. We often wear the worst looking golf outfits possible. Stripe shirt, plaid shorts, black saddle shoes, white socks, and big floppy cricket hat is my go-to. I'm planning to kick it up a notch with the paisley/union jack combo.

Aha! That explains a lot of those evolvr videos.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by uttexas

Good show old chap........good ugly show.....lol

Originally Posted by Snakey

On a recent trip over to the U.S we went down here,no prize for guessing where.I didn't play only drooled.

I'm going to guess "Pasatiempo"? I never played there but that's a cypress tree in front and I know it's located in Santa Cruz near the bottom of the mountain right?

Originally Posted by onesome

I'm going to guess "Pasatiempo"? I never played there but that's a cypress tree in front and I know it's located in Santa Cruz near the bottom of the mountain right?

Not Pasatiempo but I'll toss you a Pebble ! for the try .

Yeah, it took me awhile to figure it out, if only because you don't usually see pictures from this angle.  They are always up or down the fairway, or looking out over the green from the back, so the background is all Ocean and Carmel.

Originally Posted by Snakey

Not Pasatiempo but I'll toss you a Pebble ! for the try .

Oay looks like were looking over "stillwater cove"? probably #4 ,# 5, or #6.

Oay looks like were looking over "stillwater cove"? probably #4 green right?

No, that's 18, looking towards the back left of the green.

(All of the other holes, including 4, - cept 17 - the ocean is to the right side of the hole)

Note: This thread is 1615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!