IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Aubrey McCormick was at least a few cards short of a full deck.

https://twitter.com/shawn_jack/status/209823060696641536

I was thinking that and posted this last week:

Originally Posted by ndb8fxe View Post

And what about Aubrey?  She seems to have a titch of mental disability to me.

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

I believe it can be said either way depending on your location.... Btw your shift key appears to be broken ;)

lol...i broke it dropping a bag of hammers...

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just watched this week's episode.  Agonizing.  A few good shots but overall, these girls are terrible.  Not professional.  Aubrey stunk and deserved to be gone.  And this girl Selanee......if I have to hear her talk about her nerves on every shot I may have to turn the volume off.  Backing off her putts numerous times?  She needs to be gone too.  The thing that really kills me is that every week the players are buying their way out of the elimination challenge.  I guarantee that the winner will never have bought their way out of elimination.  The girl this week gave up 36 points.  They need 100.  What is she thinking? If they really want to win they gotta play their way in, not just kind of hang around.

Originally Posted by Doctorfro

The thing that really kills me is that every week the players are buying their way out of the elimination challenge.  I guarantee that the winner will never have bought their way out of elimination.  The girl this week gave up 36 points.  They need 100.  What is she thinking?

I have a feeling that after the first girl reaches 100, the show will essentially go into "turbo round" mode.  So if there are 3-5 other girls remaining, they will take 1 more episode to allow those girls to battle it out for the remaining spot to challenge the girl with 100 points.  So somebody could get by with 0 points and barely survive the season, but still make it into the final.

That's just my guess.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

You are about as disgusting as ignorance comes. Brandon

Besides that fact that your grammar doesn't even make sense... Why is that oh wise progressive one??? Because I think that a black chick is nasty? Why don't you add racist and biggot to your ignorant list? I have the right to say someone is disgusting just as much as the next person. Not because she's black, but because she dresses like a cheap puerto rican ***** and I find her & her cameltoe disgusting! If u don't like what I have to say, then don't read my posts! Contrary to liberal belief, I don't have to like everyone. I call it how I see it, because I'm not a whiny little politically correct bitch! That chick was nasty!!!

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Originally Posted by SVTGolfer

Besides that fact that your grammar doesn't even make sense...

Why is that oh wise progressive one??? Because I think that a black chick is nasty? Why don't you add racist and biggot to your ignorant list? I have the right to say someone is disgusting just as much as the next person. Not because she's black, but because she dresses like a cheap puerto rican ***** and I find her & her cameltoe disgusting! If u don't like what I have to say, then don't read my posts! Contrary to liberal belief, I don't have to like everyone. I call it how I see it, because I'm not a whiny little politically correct bitch! That chick was nasty!!!

You definitely proved me wrong...

No, you don't have to like everyone.  You don't even have to stop being an ignorant, piece of trash bigot...you just have to look at yourself in the mirror every day and stop lying to yourself (especially if you think your pretextual guise is fooling anybody)...for your own sake.

Brandon

Originally Posted by bplewis24

No, you don't have to like everyone.  You don't even have to stop being an ignorant, piece of trash bigot...you just have to look at yourself in the mirror every day and stop lying to yourself (especially if you think your pretextual guise is fooling anybody)...for your own sake.

Brandon

You forgot racist too…..

Man, you sure do seem to know EVERYONE you dont like in here… What are you doing stalking us all? Hahaha, Or are you spying for the Obama government!? Just don't drone me bro! Hahahahaha

You're pathetic man! Its a freakin online forum you douche bag. Dont take it so seriously. People are aloud to have opinions, even if you dont like them. Just so you can feel like an internet warrior, and continue your pathetic attempt to belittle me, here's some more things I dont like… I also dont like fat people, ghetto people, gangsters, errogant liberal politicians, "stage moms," E-thugs, or Obama (and no, not because he's HALF black). Why dont you spend the next hour of your life digesting all of those and adding lame ass tags to your pathetic list!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you're entertaining at best…

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Now lets return to our regular scheduled programing, feel free to flame each other through PM's though.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Originally Posted by SVTGolfer

You forgot racist too…..

I didn't forget anything, and I don't think it's necessary for you to spell out all of your ignorance.  I think most people reading could have already guessed.  Regardless, they--and your straw men--have nothing to do with Big Break nor it's contestants, past or present.

But yes, rest at ease knowing you are "aloud" to have them .

Brandon

Maybe the golf isn't very good in this iteration (maybe? . . .) but all the contestants are likable people. In the past there have been one or two contestants per show in need of an emergency personality transplant, but not this time. I just don't see that many contestants who are in serious pursuit of a golfing career and for whom winning really would be a big break.

Do you remember that a few years ago the shows with female contestants featured lots of close-ups of their butts when they were getting ready to hit the ball? It wasn't just one or two shots. It was all over the place, and it was pretty obvious. They don't seem to be doing that any more. I guess there is a producer now with a less adolescent view of the competition.

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

Maybe the golf isn't very good in this iteration (maybe? . . .) but all the contestants are likable people. In the past there have been one or two contestants per show in need of an emergency personality transplant, but not this time. I just don't see that many contestants who are in serious pursuit of a golfing career and for whom winning really would be a big break.

Do you remember that a few years ago the shows with female contestants featured lots of close-ups of their butts when they were getting ready to hit the ball? It wasn't just one or two shots. It was all over the place, and it was pretty obvious. They don't seem to be doing that any more. I guess there is a producer now with a less adolescent view of the competition.

bummer.....lol

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Brandon

I dont see what your problem is. Zakira is gross. Not the least bit attractive. Its not because she is black, I love good looking black women. She just isn't one of them. SVT has it right. I dont see what your problem with the truth is.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

Not only are there not any, but it seems there haven't been many feuds on this show.  In the past, the unlikable people went well out of their way to make enemies, or just had a lot of people that couldn't stand them.  I'm sure it will happen eventually, but everything has been pretty civil so far.

Originally Posted by ApocG10

I dont see what your problem is. Zakira is gross. Not the least bit attractive. Its not because she is black, I love good looking black women. She just isn't one of them. SVT has it right. I dont see what your problem with the truth is.

I'll ignore the red herring because it is a much larger social issue and has nothing to do with BB.  However, you should probably consider the difference between truth and opinion, because if you think there are universal truths regarding how attractive one person is, you are sadly mistaken.  If you think "SVT" has it right, then that is beyond sad...unless you either have a short memory or a reading comprehension problem.

Brandon

Not only are there not any, but it seems there haven't been many feuds on this show.  In the past, the unlikable people went well out of their way to make enemies, or just had a lot of people that couldn't stand them.  I'm sure it will happen eventually, but everything has been pretty civil so far.

I'll ignore the red herring because it is a much larger social issue and has nothing to do with BB.  However, you should probably consider the difference between truth and opinion, because if you think there are universal truths regarding how attractive one person is, you are sadly mistaken.  If you think "SVT" has it right, then that is beyond sad.

Brandon

Zakira looks like a post op tranny, imo.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!