IGNORED

Favorite NFL Team

tiger187126
Note: This thread is 4307 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by ZigZag

Cowboys will win the NFC East. Eagles will be a wildcard team imo. Love our new CB's. Just Hope they stay healthy. I have one huge issue with the cowboys. Jason Garrett.

Based on what? blind loyalty? The only reason that either of these teams will come close to .500 is the fact that the redskins are in the division.

Originally Posted by jetsknicks1

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Is the QB controversy going to divide this team? I'd love to see you guys knock brady and belicheat down once and for all.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Packer fan.

That is all.

|   Callaway Diablo Octane Driver (9.5*, graphite, stiff)   |  

|   Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Fairway Wood (15*, graphite, stiff)   |

|   Cobra Baffler T-Rail Hybrid (19*, graphite, stiff)   |

|   Callaway Razr X HL 4-PW (steel, stiff)   |

|   Callaway X-Series Jaws Chrome Wedges (54.12, 58.8, steel, stiff) |

|   Vulcan Putter   |

|   Callaway Diablo HX Diablo, Bridgestone E6 Balls |

Originally Posted by meenman

Is the QB controversy going to divide this team? I'd love to see you guys knock brady and belicheat down once and for all.

Never send a Jet on a job for a Giant.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Based on what? blind loyalty? The only reason that either of these teams will come close to .500 is the fact that the redskins are in the division.

S-W-E-P-T by Rex Grossman.

yeah the giants are juggernauts who can't be stopped

since 2003:

4 season over .500

4 seasons at/under .500

the homerism is strong with you, but your team is far from dominant.

G25 Driver (10.5* Stiff Flex)

G20 3 Wood (15* Stiff Flex)

i15 3 Hybrid (20* Stiff Flex)

i20 Hybrid (23* Stiff Flex)

JPX 800 (5-AW)

T11 54* (9* Bounce) and 58* (10* Bounce) w/DG Spinner Shafts

Tracy

My ball is anything on sale

1 pile of shit + 1 pile of shit != a field of daisies. Or a competent football team.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by tiger187126

S-W-E-P-T by Rex Grossman.

yeah the giants are juggernauts who can't be stopped

since 2003:

4 season over .500

4 seasons at/under .500

the homerism is strong with you, but your team is far from dominant.

*yawns*

since 2007:

.888 post season winning %, 2 rings.

i know your head is stuck in the regular season bc the redskins season is typically over by october, but trust me...there is a whole great big world of football that exists beyond week 17...ya know, when winning matters the most, and seasons/careers are defined.

*yawns* since 2007: .888 post season winning %, 2 rings. i know your head is stuck in the regular season bc the redskins season is typically over by october, but trust me...there is a whole great big world of football that exists beyond week 17...ya know, when winning matters the most, and seasons/careers are defined.

If your fellow fan thinks that Dallas and Philly are long shots to win the division then he's delusional. That's what I was pointing out, again obviously you guys think that a superbowl win means you're automatically the best team for 2012.

G25 Driver (10.5* Stiff Flex)

G20 3 Wood (15* Stiff Flex)

i15 3 Hybrid (20* Stiff Flex)

i20 Hybrid (23* Stiff Flex)

JPX 800 (5-AW)

T11 54* (9* Bounce) and 58* (10* Bounce) w/DG Spinner Shafts

Tracy

My ball is anything on sale

I truly hope not but the possibility is defly there. I like Tebow but I was never in favor of bringing him on board, the Jets had alot of other needs that should've been filled. He defly adds another dimension to an offense that sorely needed it. I just hope it all works out.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Green Bay Packers.  I grew up about 30 miles south of Madison, WI and lived there until about 5 months ago.  The Packers are the greatest franchise in the NFL: stories history, one of the oldest franchises in the game, great fanbase and there is nothing that rivals the atmosphere of a Packer game.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

The Toronto Argonauts. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/289972/width/556/height/700][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/289972/width/556/height/700[/IMG][/URL]

Constantine

It doesn't suck to have these guys on your team. The Broncos will kick some major booty this year.

Thanks John, Pat, and Payton!

image.jpg

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Originally Posted by jamo

New England Patriots.

AFC Champs + one of the easiest schedules + awesome 2012 additions + very few subtractions from last year = one extremely excited and optimistic fan.

+1  Could not have phrased this better if I tried!

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Originally Posted by glock35ipsc

Photochopped, but still AWESOME!!!!!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Still pissed at Irsay for letting him go!

I'm a Rams fan, but I love Manning. I have a tendency of becoming a fan of the best.

Dunno what happened with the Rams thing... we suck right now.

Note: This thread is 4307 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!