• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Domenic

Anyone Have A Driver Up to 4 Years Old They Can Loan And Never Expect Return?

17 posts in this topic

Well see that Kevin kid inspired me. Ima come right out and say it. I have and Adams Speedline Teen Driver came with the set. It's useable, not the best. If any you have any chance some drivers lying around I'll take it. I'm making the year of the R7 the limit far back. Maybe if Kev was truthful he woulda got some. Anyways, I guess it's worth a shot.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sure I'll send you my brand new Titleist 910 D3, it's only 2 months old. I don't need it back.

There were about three "r7 years."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Motley01

Sure I'll send you my brand new Titleist 910 D3, it's only 2 months old. I don't need it back.

Really?

Just gave up my old Nike Sumo 2... I got $65 trade in for it! I was stoked because I bought it for $45 shipped

Can I have some free stuff too? Except I'm putting the limit at Jan 2012. Thank you and God bless you all.

Why not donate some plasma and pick up a TM R7 425 off of eBay for $50?

There are dozens of great drivers that can be had for a song.  For most players, moving a old driver on the cheap means a dozen nice balls in the least.  While I'd love to help you out, I certainly love "free" Pro V1s.

................O lord will you give me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porsche's.....I must make amends.

I wait home every morning awaiting delivery, O lord will you send me a flat screen TV.

- Janis Joplin

if thats your guitar....sell that and buy a whole new set of sticks.

i'll give you my driver, but i will need a telecaster in exchange....im making the American made ones my limit though.

I'm looking for a Les Paul Studio in exchange for a 2009 Cleveland Launcher, 9*, S flex. Anyone?

Originally Posted by dak4n6

I'm looking for a Les Paul Studio in exchange for a 2009 Cleveland Launcher, 9*, S flex. Anyone?

Hah!  I got a Martin D-18 for my 8 year old 15* Launcher 3W with the gold Fujikura shaft just last week.

Originally Posted by MackJL06

if thats your guitar....sell that and buy a whole new set of sticks.

i'll give you my driver, but i will need a telecaster in exchange....im making the American made ones my limit though.

Pffff. That's like a '72 deluxe butterscoth blonde. I'm hard pressed for a squier affinity. Funnily enough, as we talk about tele's, Keith Richards came on my Pandora.

i think what we're trying to say here is.....it was a good effort, but people still dont really take to the "honesty" approach either. just because the homeless guy tells me he is actually going to buy beer with the $2 i give him instead of paying rent, doesnt make me want to give him the money anymore...especially since the guy has the free time to go out and get a job

Originally Posted by delav

Why not donate some plasma and pick up a TM R7 425 off of eBay for $50?

There are dozens of great drivers that can be had for a song.  For most players, moving a old driver on the cheap means a dozen nice balls in the least.  While I'd love to help you out, I certainly love "free" Pro V1s.

I would suggest donating some sperm but in a few years we would have even more people on TST begging for clubs!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Where do I sign for free stuff? Stiff flex. Midsize grips. Full cavity irons. +1/2" for each. Just, ya know, if you have anything lying around.