IGNORED

What do you carry in your bag?

Fext
Note: This thread is 3869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Sunscreen, GPS, extra glove, rain pullover, a blue mini-sharpie (no other color), and my switch blade divot tool.

Love my switchblade divot tool

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I carry a little bag of change just in case I lose my ball marker during the round.  I always have more!

Driver: CALLAWAY Diablo Octane 9.5*

Woods: CALLAWAY Diablo Octane 15*

Hybrid: CALLAWAY Diablo Edge 21*

Irons: CLEVELAND TA7 3-PW

Wedges: CLEVELAND 588 51*, 56*, and (60* on standby)

Putter: ODYSSEY DFX 1100 mallet

Bag: NIKE Performance Carry (Lime green/Grey)

Ball: NIKE One Tour D

Originally Posted by Fext

Does the chew seem to help your game at all? ....maybe I need to pick up a can of Skoal.....Couldn't hurt, right?

Originally Posted by Infamous 273

nicotine releases dopamine, which helps focus and concentration.

I have to think there are slightly more healthy ways to increase concentration, or perhaps one could just concentrate naturally. I just watched a lifelong friend of mine loose the fight with mouth cancer caused by that crap. Before he died the doctors turned him into a monster while attempting to cut the cancer out of his mouth. He died two days after Christmas surrounded by his family.

To answer the OP:

Balls, tees, quarters, GPS and laser rangefinder, chapstick, rainsuit, and band-aids. The band-aids are there mostly for other people, especially the kiddos I teach lessons to in the summer time.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Hot Pink Sharpie, a few bags of sport beans, my wind/rain pull over from my highschool golf team, snap on rain hood, about 15,000 pencils but they all seem to be broken when I forget to grab one before leaving the club house, a bushnell range finder (nothing nice, the kind that is basically one side of binoculars with no electronics or focusing feature), my big titleist towel, pre wrap and tape, a little notebook to record course info and club distances, the score card of my lowest round of the season to date.

I'm sure there are other things in there but that's all I can come up with for now

Originally Posted by NM Golf

I have to think there are slightly more healthy ways to increase concentration, or perhaps one could just concentrate naturally. I just watched a lifelong friend of mine loose the fight with mouth cancer caused by that crap. Before he died the doctors turned him into a monster while attempting to cut the cancer out of his mouth. He died two days after Christmas surrounded by his family.

To answer the OP:

Balls, tees, quarters, GPS and laser rangefinder, chapstick, rainsuit, and band-aids. The band-aids are there mostly for other people, especially the kiddos I teach lessons to in the summer time.

i'm sorry to hear that.  i dipped on and off for the latter part of my 20's, and haven't touched the stuff in over a year.  it's a nasty habit, and i'm better off for quitting.

Originally Posted by Infamous 273

ahhhh, Kodiak wintergreen used to be my go to.

Grizzly wintergreen pouches for me :)

The only time I chew is on the course. I used to do the long cut, but it destroys your lips lol. After a while it feels like sandpaper.

Originally Posted by Fext

Does the chew seem to help your game at all? ....maybe I need to pick up a can of Skoal.....Couldn't hurt, right?

Can't say! Never golfed without it.

2013 Goal:

Single digit handicap

I have a chromed cigar holder / flask thing that looks like a double cigar holder but one side is a flask, usually filled with single malt. Useful when alone, otherwise a separate larger flask of single malt when with company.

Also a cigar clip that clips onto my bag.

And of course a couple of bottles of partially frozen water.

Would carry beer but I usually walk.  Any advice on keeping the beer from getting shaken up while walking?

sunscreen/bug spray combo

chap stick

band aid/tape

rain gear - (pants in a gallon ziplock), bucket hat, rain gloves

gum &/or mints

old yardage books (now carried for nostalgia - replaced by gps)

towel

2 sharpies, couple of pencils

Players play, tough players win!

Originally Posted by Mattplusness

Can't say! Never golfed without it.

I'm about to find out tomorrow. I've been using snus (a bit like dip, only smoother) for 5 years, and played golf for about 3 of them. I've been without this heavenly stuff for about 4 whole days now, and I think I'm ready to go out tomorrow. Terrified...

Never played without any nicotine in my blood, so I let you know how it goes

edit. 2 divot tools (one is actually pretty sweet, it's a Swiss army knife I got as a gift
http://images1.vat19.com/golf-tool/swiss-army-golf-tool.jpg ), a small orange sharpie, about 3 gloves, emergency coin stash and car keys.

909D2 9.5 Stiff
Z-TX 3-H Stiff
Z-TX 4-PW Reg.
CG15 DSG 52 & 56
CG12 60 degree
Trinidad (CS)

Sharpie, Swing weight, 910 club tool, insect repellent, small resin bag, athletic tape, a few spare soft spikes, laser range finder, spare battery for iPhone, spare battery for range finder.

Besides clubs, balls, tees, towels, and your divot tool; Do you carry anything odd? A good luck charm, perhaps? A foot-long poorboy sammich?

I carry an ink pad.

Mini royal blue sharpie, my Crown Royal bag of tees (it's outlasted two bags, two putters, one set of clubs, and a swing change), my Wilson golf utility knife, extra glove, a flask of Southern Comfort (summer) or Johnnie Walker Black Label (winter) if it's a family round, and whatever was in my pockets prior to the round (can't golf with anything but a divot tool and poker chip in my front right and a provisional in the bottom left). Also two poker chips, one from the MGM Grand, one from Harmony Golf Preserve near Orlando. I use them as ball markers when I'm away.

I'm not going left or right of those trees, ok? I'm going over those trees...with a little draw.

Originally Posted by Volchok

I'm about to find out tomorrow. I've been using snus (a bit like dip, only smoother) for 5 years, and played golf for about 3 of them. I've been without this heavenly stuff for about 4 whole days now, and I think I'm ready to go out tomorrow. Terrified...

Never played without any nicotine in my blood, so I let you know how it goes

Well found out, and I guess I'm playing better without it. Played today a fairly tough course ( 70.7/136) for the first time, and hit an 80 (par 72). That's a personal best for me, 2 birdies, 8 pars, 7 bogies and 1 triple bogey. 37 shots on the back nine

909D2 9.5 Stiff
Z-TX 3-H Stiff
Z-TX 4-PW Reg.
CG15 DSG 52 & 56
CG12 60 degree
Trinidad (CS)

Originally Posted by onlybereaved

- SKOAL Citrus

- Advil

- Medical Tape

- Water

- Extra glove / Rain Jacket / Sweat towel / Rain Grip Gloves

+ More

Advil!!!  I've got to do the same, I tweaked my back the one day and had to deal with it for 13 holes.

I have a small pocket that I keep Divot tools, ball marks (I have dozens of the things), change and money in. Below that is a big pocket I keep my balls inside. A Bushnell range finder. Salt tabs. A spare golf shirt, pants, and driver cap, and an extra pair of golf shoes in my large side pockets.. Suntan Lotion. An epipen (Deathly allergic to nuts). A club brush and a spike brush. Spare spikes for my golf shoes, as well as the tools for them. Bottles of gatorade and bottles of water (I mix it half and half). Usually I have a couple of protein bars in there. Groove Sharpener (ive never used it on the course, but where else would I keep it?). Ben Hogans 5 fundamentals, although I haven't even opened it since I took on a full time swing coach). Oh, and spare Sigvaris Compression sleeves for my knee (these things are miracle workers, especially for people like me, ex hockey player whose knees have been brutally abused for 25 years).

I can't think of much else. Aside from sometimes have a sandwich in my cooler pocket for the turn, but usually I just grab one from the concession cart as they make a MEAN philly cheese steak sandwich at my course.

Oh, and as mentioned above, not advil, but ibuprophen for when my knee acts up, and robaxacet.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Note: This thread is 3869 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!